Late August Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DualParadox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Don't change the Diana skin the headpiece makes the skin.

Xander756

08-30-2012

Here a list of suggested changes for the next patch:

Darius: Remove his refreshed cooldown upon a kill.

Fizz: Allow him to be hit with autoattacks while in mid jump (just like Tristana is).

Katarina: Make her ult hit nearest two champions, not three. Remove the reduced healing effect and place that back on one of her other abilities.

Morgana: I feel the snare duration needs to be reduced slightly in early game. For example: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 instead of the current 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3

Blitzcrank: Remove his ability to grab people through solid walls.

Tryndamere: He can use Spinning Slash to go through walls on Crystal Scar. Fix that.

Rengar: Put a slight delay on his stealthing, just like the slight delay on Twitches stealthing.

Lux: Increase the CD on her ultimate. It's too powerful and goes too far to have a 40 second cool down. At least bump it up to what Caitlyn's similar ult is (60 seconds).

Nunu: Ice blast shouldn't be a homing missile. That is too easy to hit for such a powerful spell. Make it non-targeted.

Amumu: Reduce the range of Bandage Toss. 1,100 is just too far. That's even farther than Blitzcrank's insane grab! Also compare it to Leona's very similar ability, Zenith Blade which only has a range of 700. Bandage toss also has double the duration of stun (1 second compared to Zenith Blade's 0.5 seconds) and even does more damage! Why is this strictly better? Nerf it.

Cassopeia: Removing her cooldowns when she hits poisoned enemies is insane. At least make it so the cooldowns are reduced by a certain percentage, not removed completely.

Fiora: I think Fiora should remain vulnerable to autoattacks during her ultimate, but not targetable by abilities.

Ezreal: Arcane Shift should require a target ally or enemy, not just a target location. He basically gets infinite flashes and that is just silly.

Miss Fortune: I'd like to see the damage of Make it Rain increased slightly. Aside from using it to slightly slow enemies, it is pretty much a useless ability. Early game, it consumes too much mana. Late game, it doesn't do enough damage. It also has a casting delay and leaves MF vulnerable for a second making it not worth casting in its current state.

Miss Fortune: Strut needs to be changed so that it doesn't start off with +25 and slowly creep up to +70. It should just be +70 flat. It is very weak compared to other passives because when she is in combat, she basically has no passive. This means it has to be much more powerful out of combat to make up for it.

Graves: Smokescreen needs to be buffed because it is kind of useless right now. The reduced vision takes a second to fully effect a champion. Make it instant.

Graves: Raise his base attack speed back up. What are you even talking about with this last patch? Graves' biggest weakness right now is that he is already slow both in movement and attack speed. Making him worse in that doesn't make sense.

Twitch: Twitch needs help with some damage output. I don't find his ult very impressive. +36 bonus damage per attack for 7 seconds? That means his attack speed would have to be 2 attacks per second to deal 500 damage not considering armor. Also why is the cooldown so long? 100 seconds? Compare this to Lux's ultimate which does 500 +0.75 per point of ability power in damage (even more if they are illuminated) and has a 40 second cool down. Increase the bonus damage on Twitch's ult.

Karma: I haven't played her much or seen her much. The fact she is never played signifies she's bad. Buff her?

Revive Summoner Ability: Reduce the cooldown on this. 9 minutes? Really? It's so long that nobody wants to use it! It's a powerful ability but let's not forget you have to die for it to do anything. It wouldn't hurt to shave a minute off it.

Flash Summoner Ability: Increase the cooldown on this to a flat 5 minutes (300 seconds from 265 seconds). It's too prevalent.

hamsB0NE

08-30-2012

Wait so let me get this right, "we lowered Graves' attack speed so that he can be a strong early game champ" WTF??? how does that make sence?

Refiesa

08-30-2012

wow soo many changes....
this gonna be patched during this week??

Teganze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

I personally am not overly fond of skins which are too similar to their original.

I don't want a re-skinned Diana - I think that the old Dark Valkyrie model added a lot to the appeal of the skin. :[

Handballjack

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander756 View Post
Here a list of suggested changes for the next patch:

Darius: Remove his refreshed cooldown upon a kill.

Fizz: Allow him to be hit with autoattacks while in mid jump (just like Tristana is).

Katarina: Make her ult hit nearest two champions, not three. Remove the reduced healing effect and place that back on one of her other abilities.

Morgana: I feel the snare duration needs to be reduced slightly.

Blitzcrank: Remove his ability to grab people through solid walls.

Tryndamere: He can use Spinning Slash to go through walls on Crystal Scar. Fix that.

Rengar: Put a slight delay on his stealthing, just like the slight delay on Twitches stealthing.

Lux: Increase the CD on her ultimate. It's too powerful and goes too far to have a 40 second cool down. At least bump it up to what Caitlyn's similar ult is (60 seconds).

Nunu: Ice blast shouldn't be a homing missile. That is too easy to hit for such a powerful spell. Make it non-targeted.

Amumu: Reduce the range of Bandage Toss. 1,100 is just too far. That's even farther than Blitzcrank's insane grab! Also compare it to Leona's very similar ability, Zenith Blade which only has a range of 700. Bandage toss also has double the duration of stun (1 second compared to Zenith Blade's 0.5 seconds) and even does more damage! Why is this strictly better? Nerf it.

Cassopeia: Removing her cooldowns when she hits poisoned enemies is insane. At least make it so the cooldowns are reduced by a certain percentage, not removed completely.

Fiora: I think Fiora should remain vulnerable to autoattacks during her ultimate, but not targetable by abilities.

Ezreal: Arcade Shift should require a target ally or enemy, not just a target location. He basically gets infinite flashes and that is just silly.

Miss Fortune: I'd like to see the damage of Make it Rain increased slightly. Aside from using it to slightly slow enemies, it is pretty much a useless ability. Early game, it consumes too much mana. Late game, it doesn't do enough damage. It also has a casting delay and leaves MF vulnerable for a second making it not worth casting in its current state.

Miss Fortune: Strut needs to be changed so that it doesn't start off with +25 and slowly creep up to +70. It should just be +70 flat. It is very weak compared to other passives because when she is in combat, she basically has no passive. This means it has to be much more powerful out of combat to make up for it.

Graves: Smokescreen needs to be buffed because it is kind of useless right now. The reduced vision takes a second to fully effect a champion. Make it instant.

Karma: I haven't played her much or seen her much. The fact she is never played signifies she's bad. Buff her?

Revive Summoner Ability: Reduce the cooldown on this. 9 minutes? Really? It's so long that nobody wants to use it! It's a powerful ability but let's not forget you have to die for it to do anything. It wouldn't hurt to shave a minute off it.

Flash Summoner Ability: Increase the cooldown on this to a flat 5 minutes (300 seconds from 265 seconds). It's too prevalent.
Some of the stupidest suggestions I've seen.

ShadowRumia

08-30-2012

Love what was done here. Just a few things I would love to ask for:

renekton QoL MINOR buffs. he just needs a little ratio increase to keep up with the new champs and keep his job secure.

Heimer's turret range increased a little. any ranged character can shoot it from outside thier range and it is frustrating.

Sivir: can we get her old W back? I think the toggle on/off was better than what we have now. If people can't manage thier mana that is thier own fault not the rest of us.

Trundle: Can we get a new skin. he needs no buffs or nerfs just a new skin for the Troll Meister. Maybe a Plumber or Construction worker skin?

ty and keep up the great work

Xander756

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handballjack View Post
Some of the stupidest suggestions I've seen.
Just so you know I am a professional game designer who has been published in magazines such as the Software Developer's Journal. What exactly do you disagree with that I've posted?

Xite91

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdc30 View Post
lol does Riot seriously think those nerfs are gonna make MF viable?
MF isn't viable?

Well, i guess i'm doing something wrong then

Godholden

08-30-2012