[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordained

08-23-2012

This needs to be removed, I don't know why this exploit is still running.

Jabe

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordained View Post
This needs to be removed, I don't know why this exploit is still running.
Riot is aware of this program and hasn't contacted me about it at all. So they're letting it go for now.

h Strider

08-27-2012

This is how I have been able to provide content for my viewers. Thank you for this tool, it has allowed me to practice casting at a high level play and gain some form of reputation which allows me to add high ELO players and continue to provide top quality content.

In case you were wondering what my channel is, youtube.com/stridercasting

DauKho

08-29-2012

Sadly, there's 27 pages therefore finding out if you've already replied to this type of circumstance would be a headache...

I've installed the tool my javas updated, so is my client, my uac is on 'never ask' (win 7)

the dos prompt error i keep getting is that i'm unable to connect, connection timed out, what to do?

Jabe

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauKho View Post
Sadly, there's 27 pages therefore finding out if you've already replied to this type of circumstance would be a headache...

I've installed the tool my javas updated, so is my client, my uac is on 'never ask' (win 7)

the dos prompt error i keep getting is that i'm unable to connect, connection timed out, what to do?
What region are you trying to connect to? Can you connect to that region normally? Do you have a firewall that's blocking Java?

DauKho

08-29-2012

NA, never had problems connecting normally though my zone alarm does ask me to allow it every patch

DauKho

08-29-2012

Nevermind, i shut off my firewall for the time being, restarted the program and it seems to be working now. Also just realised i need to shut my actual client off also, lol.

Jabe

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DauKho View Post
Nevermind, i shut off my firewall for the time being, restarted the program and it seems to be working now. Also just realised i need to shut my actual client off also, lol.
You only have to shut off the client if you're using the same account. You can create another account if you want to use both at the same time.

prettyrage

09-03-2012

Thanks for this tool.

I've created a new SWT GUI for this based on your work I'm calling LolTv.

It includes the following enhancements over your code.

- It can autodetect the LOL install directory.
- It can autodetect the current version.
- Show the other players in the selected game.
- It includes a browser that automatically displays player stats for the selected player from lolking.

LolTv-0.1

LolTv-0.1 source

Screenshot attached

Jabe

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyrage View Post
Thanks for this tool.

I've created a new SWT GUI for this based on your work I'm calling LolTv.

It includes the following enhancements over your code.

- It can autodetect the LOL install directory.
- It can autodetect the current version.
- Show the other players in the selected game.
- It includes a browser that automatically displays player stats for the selected player from lolking.

LolTv-0.1

LolTv-0.1 source

Screenshot attached
How do you autodetect the install directory if there's multiple installs of LoL on the same computer?

If you don't want to use lolking to get stats, you can easily just do the RTMP calls yourself since the client is already logged in.