Attitudes in twisted tree line

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vailus

08-24-2012

The attitudes in twisted tree line see to be much more positive. compared to summoners rift and Dominion.

Cleril

08-25-2012

This is probably due to it being smaller in scope. It forms bonds easier than in 5vs5.

League has a large "community" and so you get this impression of "These people are cookie cutter."

Treeline forces 2 other players with you versus 4 other players with you. Might seem like much but it's half of the largest amount of players you can have on your side in a match which is pretty significant in gameplay.

So I believe that's why people are more positive. Although I've only met 2 positive people thus far so they're still few and far between.

IGotCareless2

08-25-2012

Based on what I've read on the Dominion forums, if you start winning enough to stop playing with random SR people who show up on Dominion and play it as a joke mode, then the community gets pretty good.

Lord Hecarim

Recruiter

08-27-2012

i think the oppisite alot of people like trash talking their **** as i say -_-

Shadeykris

08-27-2012

Overall I've met way more laid back peeps in TT than in SR.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

There's no meta in treeline, therefore one less thing for people to ***** about.

Koldheartedjsp

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
There's no meta in treeline, therefore one less thing for people to ***** about.
there's a meta, it's jsut a horribly horribly wrong meta