Tank Ashe Top Lane.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11b Lead the Way

08-27-2012

Here me out and give feedback.

Top lane has the Meta of being tanky and usually the initiator. Imagine how well Ashe if built tanky could zone and outfarm a top lane bruiser and using single target and crowd slows along with her infamous ult to initiate team fights serve as the top bruiser. People out of unconscious cookie cutter metas would focus her in team fights. Except now she has 120+ Mr/armor and 3k+ health and the ability to kite enemies.

Thoughts?

PrinceSkyQ

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11b Lead the Way View Post
Here me out and give feedback.

Top lane has the Meta of being tanky and usually the initiator. Imagine how well Ashe if built tanky could zone and outfarm a top lane bruiser and using single target and crowd slows along with her infamous ult to initiate team fights serve as the top bruiser. People out of unconscious cookie cutter metas would focus her in team fights. Except now she has 120+ Mr/armor and 3k+ health and the ability to kite enemies.

Thoughts?
if tank ashe go top, she need wards to survive from jungler ganks at early game. Since ashe dont have any skill to escape and no spell like shield, she need to out farm her enemy in order to be more usefull in the first team fight or it will be a fail. But u are right, in lol every one can be tank if he build tanky, i ever thought to put annie top, because she also has shield and great burst in the early game even she has 0 ap

11b Lead the Way

08-27-2012

That is why has hawkshot and yeah a single ward additionally would be all it takes. Volley and the typical flash standard to top would be enough.

FlowyS

08-27-2012

Really really hard for Tank Ashe to farm. The enemy just ignores Tank Ashe, pushes lane and crazy and now Tank Ashe has to last hit under turret to farm.

The lower damage a character has, the less pushing power they have.

11b Lead the Way

08-27-2012

Easy to farm and zone on ad nidalee pre lv6. Same concept. Its not like because she doesn't have an ie her damage is less then 100. Merc treads, frozen mallet, maw, warmog, atmas, and GA. 250 dmg there.

Jesot

08-27-2012

Atmogs Ashe is fun. But you need life steal and attack speed to be worth a ****. Maybe start with a Wriggles... Gives you life steal, armor, creep melting power, and that ward you need. I'd probably go giant belt then zeal after picking up t2 boots.

Turn giant belt into warmog and move to either atmas or hex drinker.

Cenerae

08-27-2012

Can't see her doing enough in teamfights to justify being a tank. She can permaslow one target, which is nice, and she has decent utility, but she won't really be doing any damage, and thus won't be much of a threat.

So you'd need a lot of damage gear anyway - might as well be running a carry build at that point.

Andrei78

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Yea i think is viable with ward and caution but now it's very ahrd to change the meta-game.So i don't think that we will see any tank ashe top lane.

Jesot

08-28-2012

I'm going to give it a go later as I've been wanting a ranged top lane champ, but haven't been able to get the ones I've been eyeing.

I'll go:
Boots & 3 pots
Razor-> Lantern
T2 boots (situational)
Giant belt
Zeal
Warmog
Atmas/Hexdrinker
Hexdrinker/Atmas
Phantom Dancer/Maw
Maw/Phantom Dancer
Sell Lantern for another Warmog

Judas Priest

08-28-2012

It seems a troll build to me hahaha... but I don't know, maybe it could work. But Ashe is slow and squishy, she doesn't have the best initial stats for a tank build anyway.