Reverse Camera angle please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xavieevy

08-27-2012

When your on the purple team... your at a serious disadvantage, you can't see anything unless you play with an unlocked camera which can get confusing at times.

I propose a reverse camera angle option for those who want it.

This is something Summoners Rift ACTUALLY needs.

TheHippysAWizard

08-27-2012

I understand your complaint, and there are statistics that show that purple team has a disadvantage but, it is just one of the games many quarks and once you get used to playing both sides you won't feel this way anymore. I have been playing for a little less than a year now and have gotten used to playing on both sides. I feel that I win just as often being purple asI do being blue.

Hold My Weaves

08-27-2012

learn to play unlocked. Do it.

Acras7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njdevils92 View Post
learn to play unlocked. Do it.
Riot lets you play champion locked for a reason.

TeknoWizard

Recruiter

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrowon View Post
I understand your complaint, and there are statistics that show that purple team has a disadvantage but, it is just one of the games many quarks and once you get used to playing both sides you won't feel this way anymore. I have been playing for a little less than a year now and have gotten used to playing on both sides. I feel that I win just as often being purple asI do being blue.
Heh, quarks.

And I do think that you should learn unlocked. Yes, you CAN play locked camera. Yes, it sucks switching. But I'm happy I did it, as it greatly increased my map awareness thus increased my skill greatly.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Why is it when there are these complaints, that they come in waves and then vanish for a few weeks only to resurface? It's odd.

Also, it's fine as is.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

for all the people who are against this I have one question. Why?

Just make an option so that if you are on purple side you can flip the HuD to the top of the screen.

- No Major change needed.

- If you don't want to use it, you don't have to.

- There is an option for colorblind players, how many of them are there? Not that many? Oh. It would only make sense for a small change for the people who like to play locked.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Heh, quarks.

And I do think that you should learn unlocked. Yes, you CAN play locked camera. Yes, it sucks switching. But I'm happy I did it, as it greatly increased my map awareness thus increased my skill greatly.

Because there is totaly no minimap in the bottom right. ONLY BY UNLOCKING CAN YOU SEE THE HOLY MAP. But enough sarcasm. I really haven't seen an actual reason other than, "lul i are play unlock u no gud play locked. u play unlock u better. huehuehue". Are people trying to shut this down just to flaunt there eliteism?

Quick Rawr

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
Because there is totaly no minimap in the bottom right. ONLY BY UNLOCKING CAN YOU SEE THE HOLY MAP. But enough sarcasm. I really haven't seen an actual reason other than, "lul i are play unlock u no gud play locked. u play unlock u better. huehuehue". Are people trying to shut this down just to flaunt there eliteism?
What the heck are you on about?

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with this elitism that you're commenting regarding. It's a fact, it's a better way to play the game. You see more of your lane, you can watch other lanes closer to know when to ult in as Shen or any other global ult. You are able to help direct each other. You're able to see further than you can otherwise. You can aim skill shots better. You can.....

How long did you want this list? P.S. all these pros - THEY WORK FOR BOTTOM TEAM AS WELL. They are pros for anyone on either team. It's the more superior way to play. You prefer locked? That's fine since both are there as an option, but don't complain about it then. You made the decision, man up and pay the consequences.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
What the heck are you on about?

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with this elitism that you're commenting regarding. It's a fact, it's a better way to play the game. You see more of your lane, you can watch other lanes closer to know when to ult in as Shen or any other global ult. You are able to help direct each other. You're able to see further than you can otherwise. You can aim skill shots better. You can.....

How long did you want this list? P.S. all these pros - THEY WORK FOR BOTTOM TEAM AS WELL. They are pros for anyone on either team. It's the more superior way to play. You prefer locked? That's fine since both are there as an option, but don't complain about it then. You made the decision, man up and pay the consequences.
1. I know when to ult as Shen because I look at my teamate health bars and click on their portrait.

2. Just because it's a better way to play the game doesn't mean that everyone should be forced to do it.

3. Look at my last game. Nidalee with locked camera. Wow i was so impaired by the locking.

4. People seem to forget that I can mouse over the minimap and see enemy hp.

If locked player could just get an option for the HuD to be flipped to the top, all of this would go away.

P.S. - your "pay the consequences" statement is exactly what im talking about, pure stupidity. "

"NO!! THERE CAN'T BE ANYTHING THAT WOULD HELP YOU AND NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME FOR ME!!! IT CANT HAPPEN! ITS DUMB!!!"

/sigh