So , if I don't pick a tank ....

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mothertrucker

09-11-2010

... No one else ever does . Anyone else feels that way ? I'm being serious , I normaly play tank or heavy support and used to hover around 70 % win ratio in normal of course . Recently i said F that i wanna try something else , let others do their part... well didnt quite work out that way.

Went from 70 % win to 70 % loss by stoping playing tanks , No one ever picks one . Ppl get the cool or new champs , quickly lock in then you are stuck with singed or olaf as your tank . Not only they are your main tanks but the guys playing them decide it would be funny to go manamune on singed so basicly annie's the tank on your team....

So , Does this happen to anyone else ? Where you are just kind of forced of playing tank otherwise you know its going to be a loss and none of those selfish pricks will play one.

PS nothing wrong with olaf of singed ( And not talking about having both on the team at the same time , Each on a different game ) , they are good Off tank , but they arent main tanks specialy when played as AD.

Vuther

09-11-2010

All the time.

I need more people on my friend list.

Entropic Mind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

You also might be better suited in playstyle or skillset to play tank than anything else. I mean, intentionally playing a class that may not be right for you will definitely drop your win ratio. If people who play good carries suddenly start playing tanks, they probably will have at least a slight drop in win:loss.

CecilRhodes

09-11-2010

Simple, go with the "If you guys don't want to pick the correct team composition I'm gonna play ****ing Eve!" threat.

Aircross

09-11-2010

I play tanks all the time, so I've got it made.

Mothertrucker

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilRhodes View Post
Simple, go with the "If you guys don't want to pick the correct team composition I'm gonna play ****ing Eve!" threat.

I actually own her from lvling 1-30 , It might actually works pretty well.... If i could connect to the pvp.chat client....

gwap

09-11-2010

yeah i almost always win when i play tank, but if i dps it pretty much screws my team 60% of the time

TheMountainGoat

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothertrucker View Post
then you are stuck with singed or olaf as your tank .
why does everyone seem to think singed isn't a 'real' tank. i get this in probably one in every three matches i play - "we need a real tank". i'm sorry, but not every tank champ is amumu that can disable an entire team, or shen that can save you from failure whenever you may happen to fail. if you need a babysitter like shen, or an ez-mode instawin like amumu to tank for you, maybe you are the problem, and not your tank.

AoE slow, amazing CC that isolates an opponent for focus or de-rails their attempt at chasing a teammate, an ult that gives him damage reduction and regeneration (on top of amazing tower pushing).. how could anyone possibly see him as anything else?

FDru

09-11-2010

I've got something like 800 games with Rammus and 90% of those are just cause nobody else will pick a tank.

Jun41

09-11-2010

The weird thing is, the other team always turns out to be people who communicate and pick great team compositions, when playing either ranked or blind pick solo. My team's the one that's always fighting over who's gonna play tank and stuff... I really don't get it

12345 ... 9