Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenWhale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

renekton should get what garen got

Clompy

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I agree we could do some work to make him more fun - that's fine. I think his balance is pretty good, but some tweaks that make him be a better play experience is something I'm open to.
What if you lowered the swing time on his fury bonus stun to match the swing time on the regular stun. Both of his other abilities function identically, regardless of fury.

On another note, how about a more interesting passive? Renekton is an AD caster, so giving him a passive that works off his auto-attacks doesn't really mesh with everything else he does.

Justus Dominus

08-25-2012

This thread is so ****ing stupid

Clompy

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus Dominus View Post
haha and you inserted yourself into it. What does that make you exactly?

Sachel Page

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus Dominus View Post

Sorry you feel that way but renekton players have a right to want renekton to be better just like every other player base wants their champion to be better. With what is out there now and coming we renekton players feel he should be better than what he is. All we ask is that Riot hear us out and talk to us again renekton players have a right to do that as well.

Latamer

08-25-2012

I feel the way about renekton as i feel about of the older champs, they were fine when the first came out renekton was and still is a well made champ with a fun and useful kit, but as riot designs more champs the quality,power, and influnce the champs make on the game seem to increase this is not a bad thing it just means the older champs need to be reformed to be brought to par( which riot has been doing a good job of at least attempting to increase the effectiveness of old champs) but its true that u don't see renekton being able to win top and maintain a major presence all game his late game does suffer to due to subpar scaling, he doesn't compare well to riven with 3 aoe damaging abilities and tons of aoe CC or shen with his taunt and map control these top laners have a niche im not sure what renekton can really bring to the table late game comparatively...

Sachel Page

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latamer View Post
I feel the way about renekton as i feel about of the older champs, they were fine when the first came out renekton was and still is a well made champ with a fun and useful kit, but as riot designs more champs the quality,power, and influnce the champs make on the game seem to increase this is not a bad thing it just means the older champs need to be reformed to be brought to par( which riot has been doing a good job of at least attempting to increase the effectiveness of old champs) but its true that u don't see renekton being able to win top and maintain a major presence all game his late game does suffer to due to subpar scaling, he doesn't compare well to riven with 3 aoe damaging abilities and tons of aoe CC or shen with his taunt and map control these top laners have a niche im not sure what renekton can really bring to the table late game comparatively...

Well some have said nerf his early game in favor of a better overall game. But Riot has failed to have a dialogue with renekton players at this time. So everything we say or come up with has no backing or may never see light of day hopefully Riot will do something with renekton kind of crazy that he has not been looked at with the thought process of hmm what can we do to make this champion better.

Sachel Page

08-26-2012

bump

dH Izay

08-26-2012

Not a single Blue Waffle exist in this whole world! They don't even appear on google searches anymore!

Sachel Page

08-26-2012

bump