Good "jack of all trades" rune page.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anarchius

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostgiant444 View Post
What kind of runes should i have to make a good jack of all trades rune page. Has to be vary versatile for almost any champ.
My sources tell me these runes are "must haves" that you can build almost any standard page with.

Marks: arm pen and magi pen
Seals: mana regen per lvl and armor
Glyphs: cd reduction per lvl and magi res per lvl
Quintes: HP, AD and AP

other good runes ideas after those might be the following...

Marks: atk spd, AD, mixed pen
Seals: nrg regen per lvl, increased gold income, increased % health
Glyphs: magi pen and AP per lvl
Quintes: atk spd, move spd, increased gold income, Lifesteal, Spellvamp, Increased % health

These were given to me courtesy of this guide below. I hope it helps you as much as it helped me, cause my rune game is the bomb now! lol

Here is the link. Just scroll down to the runes and masteries section.

http://www.gettherax.com/stevos-top-...elo-overnight/

Good Luck!

lastchancexi

08-25-2012

^
The above is heavily outdated.

Since the new masteries, everyone runs AD for last hitting except Arm Pen. Increased% Health is terrible compared to Health Per Level. Flat MR Blues are some of the best blues, it makes it a lot easier to lane against AP champs..

Anyway, just do what Ian S said or something.

You don't really need AD Quints, IMO, MS Quints are fine on everybody, but you do need AD Reds/Mag Pen Reds.

Anarchius

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastchancexi View Post
^
The above is heavily outdated.

Since the new masteries, everyone runs AD for last hitting except Arm Pen. Increased% Health is terrible compared to Health Per Level. Flat MR Blues are some of the best blues, it makes it a lot easier to lane against AP champs..

Anyway, just do what Ian S said or something.

You don't really need AD Quints, IMO, MS Quints are fine on everybody, but you do need AD Reds/Mag Pen Reds.
awesome thanks. I thot the source in this guide was ideal, but apparently it's only fresh (to use the mobafire lingo)

do you by chance have an ideal rune guide? I could really use it! thanks

iDpark

08-25-2012

I run MS quints, Flat Armor seals, Mr per level blues, Ad or AP pen marks.

Ruibarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Flat armor seals and MR/level glyphs are used on almost every champion. Marks are more specific to the champion you're playing, and quints are the fun ones; you can use basically any of them in many situations.

IGotCareless2

08-25-2012

My first page was a tanky one, since it works for anyone. It was flawed, but still. Armor marks and seals, scaling MR glyphs, armor quints (I said it was suboptimal). It does offer quite a bit of tankiness though (I accidentally took it on Cass. I has 100 armor before I got a Zhonya's.

Míley Dyrus

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagsauce70 View Post
magic resist blue. armor yellow. attack damage red. health or gp10seconds or movement speed quints
This. Even AP casters can benefit from the attack bonus while last hitting.

Lord of Brisingr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagsauce70 View Post
magic resist blue. armor yellow. attack damage red. health or gp10seconds or movement speed quints
This is about as good as it gets for about every champion. Every champion benefits from being a little tankyer, faster, and easier to farm with.

LarcyBrown

08-26-2012

Flat magic resist blue flat armor seal and flat attack damage reds is a good standard for any lane as everyone said.
I also think quints are the one you need to be flexible with when you are just starting out.
You should just flat attack damage or flat armor at the very first for quints.
You can use flat armor quints if u jungle or support or use flat attack damage anywhere else to farm easily and for that extra auto attack harrass punch in any lane.
Only after you got those runes then you can consider getting some other ones.I recommand getting mov speed quints, the gp 10 quints and yellows for support.
Where you go from there for rune acquisition is up to you.

Aikimiller

08-27-2012

Flat Armor Yellows- these are good on every single champ, and are necessary to jungle. Start with these.

MR/lvl Blues: Once again, good on every champ. You get the per/lvl ones because they even out with the flat ones at about lvl 6, which is when AP champs get their ultimates and start trying to jump on your face anyway.

Quits: The most flexible choice is probably 2x move speed quints and 1x flat health.

Reds: I'd start with 2 sets: a flat AD set, and a MPen set. These aren't really flexible enough to be universal, unfortunately, and you really need two different sets eventually. Start with whichever style of champ you play most.