Houston Texas Lan Tournament

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-20-2012

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but I think a Lan tournament in Houston would be huge. There are so many people here that play LoL and whoever organized it would make a fortune.

EDIT: We have found someone willing to sponsor a tournament in houston but we need to generate some hype and get some teams interested! Flood the sh*t out of this thread and get the word out!

THE INFORMATION IS OUT! COME SIGN UP AT THE FOLLOWING LINK! http://p0wnstars.com/index.php?optio...amp;Itemid=114

Halomate2434

08-21-2012

I agree. I live in houston and would be awesome to have a Lan

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-21-2012

Bump, everyone in the Houston area post to get the word out!

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-23-2012

Bump, everyone in the Houston area post to get the word out!

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Hey guys I own p0wnstars.com and I also live in the houston area. I would love to sponsor the a tournament if you all are interested!

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue traveler View Post
Hey guys I own p0wnstars.com and I also live in the houston area. I would love to sponsor the a tournament if you all are interested!
I am very interested! What would it take to get this going?

Whisla

08-23-2012

I would def like to know as well (in the katy area here)

blue traveler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2012

well first off we need to get enough people interested. If we can at least get 16 teams interested. I'll sponsor it + handle all the details.

DoctorNTheTARDIS

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue traveler View Post
well first off we need to get enough people interested. If we can at least get 16 teams interested. I'll sponsor it + handle all the details.
If you advertise it on your website then I am sure that we could get 16 teams along with a few forum posts.

blue traveler

08-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Loquacious x View Post
If you advertise it on your website then I am sure that we could get 16 teams along with a few forum posts.
yea your right. Ill try to get one going here. In the mean time see if you can find some teams. While I get the details going.

1234511 ... 15