Army of One [ Final Fantasy XIII Crossover ]

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver of Souls

08-12-2012

Ohai Kobu

Write moar

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Ok so, new update. I swear I am working on chapter 2 you can ask Silver of Souls about why its taking so **** long. Long story short I've been distracted by writing a short and steamy type of story, that yes you will get to read when its done, and no it is not related to this fic.

Also, on another note, I just broke up with my girlfriend a few days ago, and my brain has been all over the place lately, so I appologise for the horrendous wait, but I swear I will have it up ASAP.

Silver of Souls

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorZeroSilver View Post
Can't wait for chapter 2 to be posted
Dude.

It's like

My username and Kobu's username had a baby.

And that baby is your username.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorZeroSilver View Post
Can't wait for chapter 2 to be posted
Thanks, it should be up soon. Also, your summoner name makes me increadably happy.

KobuZero

08-14-2012

Chapter 2 is up!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8321853/2/Army_of_One

Please enjoy the new chapter

Chapter 3 is already in the works as we speak, and you can probably expect it pretty soon since I am beyond excited about writing it.

Dorryza

08-14-2012

woot!

*goes off to read*

KobuZero

08-14-2012

To anyone who is visiting this thread with the expectation of Chapter 2 being up. It is finished, however when I did the final read through after posting it I noticed some glaring issues with it that I didn't want my readers to suffer through so I am taking the time to fix them now.

I appologize for the wait.

KobuZero

08-18-2012

Chapter 2 has been reposted, I just fixed some little issues.
Please enjoy everyone, and dont be shy about your comments, they help me improve.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8321853/2/Army_of_One

Silver of Souls

08-23-2012

-poke-

KobuZero

08-23-2012

Chapter 3 is on it's way, but in the mean time I present you with this fluffy one shot of mine based on this story. Enjoy everyone. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2507864

12345612 ... 17