People's Favorite items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2009

Probably a repeat thread, but what are people's favorite items?

Obviously Merc Boots are great,

but I have fallen in love with Heart of Gold. I am tempted to get it with almost any character--the little bit of extra armor and life goes a long way for 1000 gold (975).

Aurax

11-17-2009

Indeed, Merc Boots / Ninja Tabi (choose one depending of oponents) are the best boots IMHO, much better than mov 3 boots.

Philo Stone is my personal heart of gold and I love it for almost all characters, except the ones that have heals, in that case I almost always choose Chalice (MR plus great Mana regen)

Rylais is a good item for most casters and RoA is one of the best items ever, even if the full advantage of it is not totally achieved till endgame. Frozen Mallet is a good one for weak ranged DPS too.

Apart from that, Executioners Calling deserves to be chosen more times, you need only 1 hit with it to shut down a DPS Nasus, Warwick, Mundo... for 8 seconds ;-)

Cheers!

not a mormon

11-17-2009

Favorite item of all time: Mejai's Soulstealer. Freaking sweet item, never fails me.
Favorite dps item that I don't see enough: Malady. Great for high a.s. champs (Teemo, Twitch, Yi) Gives more attack speed than any other 1 item and the extra damage for champs like Twitch and Teemo is ridiculous. Within 2 seconds you have just added 35 damage to your base attack, and 50% as? nuff said.

Dunpeal

11-17-2009

I love chalice, so little money for so much stats.
I love bloodthirster and stark's fervor too! Life leach and lots of DPS stats.
Madred's Bloodrazor is one of my favorite items too, it just costs too much so i rarely get it =\

Rawne

11-17-2009

Actually as an AP hero with mana needs its Tear of the godess as first item and then meijas soulstealer for insane Ap for a low price

Voidgolem

11-17-2009

Madred's Razor

Cheap, useful, and lets me farm to build it up to a Bloodrazor.

Goddess' Tear, because it gives me more mana than I'll ever actually use, and then can be upgraded to turn that mana into AP.

Khrane

The Council

11-17-2009

Rod of Ages. Pure and simple, Health, Mana, and AP. No silly ****, just stats. Stackable on almost any caster (and some tanks!).

AFKray

11-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrane View Post
Rod of Ages. Pure and simple, Health, Mana, and AP. No silly ****, just stats. Stackable on almost any caster (and some tanks!).
this wins. the most OP item in the game. Although current favorite item..if i'm Anivia its Void Staff. Anyone else..ZEALLLLLLLLL

Lord Subtle

11-17-2009

Boots of Mobility. You gank better, escape better, farm better, and your in the action more so you are having more fun.

SamuraiPanda

11-17-2009

The tear is my favorite item <3.

Also, I seem to not understand why people like the Ninja Tabi so much. Unless the champion already has high dodge stats, its kinda worthless, right? The +armor is nothing in comparison to other +armor items, and +dodging in general is only good when stacked with other +dodging things... at least in my own experience.

And I stopped getting 5g/10s items recently, unless I'm not building anything off of my starting items. Although, I'd much rather get a philosopher's stone over anything with "Doran" in the name.