One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

08-22-2012

Jayce is an evil bottom player.ugh

HaIfhearted

08-22-2012

Errrr, I need a thorough explanation of what makes Rengar cheesecake tier, cause he doesn't seem THAT strong from what little I've seen of him.

If the likes of Jax and Urgot and Darius are in tier 1, how is Rengar higher?

Ikruti

08-22-2012

I'd like to second that request. I'm really curious what makes him so strong in your opinion.

inFe eD

08-22-2012

He stomps publics. Sauron got stomped by one.

Ergo...

Sauron

08-22-2012

He goes way out of control lategame, or earlier if the player is intelligent. I don't see many people playing him correctly though.

NamKim

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
He goes way out of control lategame, or earlier if the player is intelligent. I don't see many people playing him correctly though.
Well, you did say that this tier list is really meant for high elo...still, Rengar seems like a champion I want to try out now.

Phourc

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
All I've seen is no damage, super kiteable, though the instant fade on his ult makes a pretty strong disengage...

I'd love to hear your correct way to play him. ^^

Argodis

08-22-2012

Lol Rengar already cheescake tier. Guess my PBE assessment was not wrong.... or rather, not too far off.

The Fizznity

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
All I've seen is no damage, super kiteable, though the instant fade on his ult makes a pretty strong disengage...

I'd love to hear your correct way to play him. ^^
Auto > Reset Q > Reset stronger Q is no damage? I can't think of a single other character offhand that has a double attack reset, though one could arguably count Jayce's cannon W as one.

DiscworldDeath

08-23-2012

Seen plenty of Rengars with over 1k damage crit, with youmou and triforce as the crit items. I've had a 1.4k damage crit with 9/21/0 and no IE or such nonsense