Hybrid Cho Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BluePriest

08-21-2012

Has anyone tried this out? Ive been having extremely good luck with it. Building dorans blade, and leveling E first. Building beserkers shoes and gunblade/malady/guinissos (and defensive items when needed ofc) Ive won my lane literally every game so far with this when i solo top. The 1k dmg minion smite with feast lets you grab buffs easily and is great for securing dragon.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

ya he's good but his biggest problem is that he has no escapes/gap closer, so he gets kited easily. btw i don't recommend building dorans blade. pure ad is a waste on him, just go on-hit

BluePriest

08-21-2012

Which is why i said I dont go pure ad, I go hybrid... Meanwhile, to stop yourself from being kited you do something very simple. Dont chase. Your Q slows the opponent so it is very easy to escape. I dont even run flash when I play. I use exaust/ignite.

Boo

08-21-2012

idk doran's blade just feels like a waste. and exhaust ignite on cho gath is not optimal, you're going to die to anything ranged. what happens if they have a nunu on their team?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

boo.....really?

Medaforcer

08-22-2012

Gunblade is a hilarious damage item on Cho when he gets fed.

p.s. don't build zerkers. Get ninja or mercs.

BluePriest

08-22-2012

Obviously every game is different. This is something I had hoped I didnt need to point out. I adjust my items every game (although gunblade is a consistent Item each time). If im fighting a tanky team with not much dmg output I like trolling and buying a Bloodthirster/Wota (although I have never had a game go long enough to get both) and against heavy AD teams Atmas is a great item. Chogath already has a ton of HP due to his ult, so atmas fits perfectly without having to buy another hp item to go along with it. MY build varies. Many times I get zerkers because it really helps out laning phase. If I face a heavy CC team, then I do get merc treads, however, I dont get tabi on him very much because I play him as a carry.

@boo, no its not a hybrid item, however, It gives everything you need. HP, lifesteal, and AD. Chogath relies on his basic attacks more than anything so a flat AD item doesnt hurt. I dont like boots as a first item. If I play someone with good mobility, then I just use my Q to get the jump on them and there are no good hybrid items you can get very early game.

Boo

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
boo.....really?
yes.................................

Axil

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
yes.................................
why both

Boo

08-22-2012

what