AP Teemo over nerfed with this patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

08-21-2012

Yeah. I hate Teemo, but only because he is soooo useless.

I like seeing him getting closer to a viable champion so when I get that guy who only plays teemo on my team, at least it he can contribute a little bit.

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Yeah. I hate Teemo, but only because he is soooo useless.

I like seeing him getting closer to a viable champion so when I get that guy who only plays teemo on my team, at least it he can contribute a little bit.
Yes exactly. So that instant lock in Teemo can be an asset to the team, not a burden.

Dessard

08-22-2012

this was a nerf. for the people claiming buff you obviously never played with a good Teemo.

Shinako

08-22-2012

Just from the numbers, it looks like a buff to me.

Original: 0.1 proc + 0.14 * 4 seconds = 0.66 AP ratio

Now: 0.4 proc + 0.1 * 4 seconds = 0.7 AP ratio

And considering how the poison DOT doesn't stack, you get more damage from the frontloaded .4 AP proc

Fuzen kuden

12-07-2012

RIP teemo

charley29

12-07-2012

IMO teemo should be nerfed all the time.
Everytime he is picked, one of his stated should be.
Until he falls into oblivion and we dont have to EVER see him again.

And so, the sun shall be a little brighter for all summoners and the sky a little more blue.
Because )&*(/&"(!*$/)&/($??/%$?)("/?$/&$(*"&/$(SHROOMS & BLIND*&(?"/?!*&?*!&/?!!

That is all.

Synthessence

12-07-2012

I'll never understand why there is so much hate for Teemo. His shrooms are easily countered with a single item that is relatively cheap (Oracles), which lets everyone (even melee) destroy his shrooms. His blind is easily the most useless CC in the game, as it only really effects a melee champs, and then, just their auto attacks. I hardly EVER hear of Teemo breaking or winning games on his own, unlike SOME champs that won't be mentioned.

I just don't get it.

PerfidiousAlbion

12-07-2012

It's strange that he's been heavily nerfed considering he was on the weaker side of things to begin with. Yeah Liandra's and Hurrican were indirect buffs to him, he still didn't need this nerf, much less this heavy a nerf to his ult.

Arcticfury

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugaruclone View Post
Yeah, kind of what I like about AP teemo is that he is challenging and rewarding... but they are making him more and more challenging given that he depends on a hit and run style.

I just rather difficult characters, so much more fun than characters like Warwick who you can give to a 2 year old and watch them get at least one or two kills.
Of every champ I've played, I'd say Teemo requires the least amount of challenge. Play Syndra or LeBlanc if you want a challenge. And who plays AP Teemo, he does far better as AD.

PerfidiousAlbion

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
Of every champ I've played, I'd say Teemo requires the least amount of challenge. Play Syndra or LeBlanc if you want a challenge. And who plays AP Teemo, he does far better as AD.
Teemo is absolutely horrible as AD. He`s too squishy for how short his range is. If he`s going to stick around consistently AAing something and the enemy team doesn`t blow him up it`s only because they`re bad.

Because of his short range the only useful builds are either a hit-and-run AP or an on-hit bruiser build.