Support Fiddle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XCodes

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigsfoot View Post
cuz crowstorm doesnt do damage....

like i said you max fear, your damage isnt coming from drain or your silence. but if you think that crowstorm doesnt do damage even without ap items you smoke lots of crack.
How long do you think it'd take Fiddle to even get to level 6? Honestly? I could kill him so much with Taric he doesn't even reach level 6 until 12 minutes into the game.

The Null Revolt

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCodes View Post
How long do you think it'd take Fiddle to even get to level 6? Honestly? I could kill him so much with Taric he doesn't even reach level 6 until 12 minutes into the game.
If the enemies first instinct is to back when drain is up, its surprising how much damage he does. Just keep their supp out of your bush, dont die to their adc, and win lane.

Armor seals, AP blues + quints, mpen reds
Rushed kage's, got sorc boots and next item after wards as an endlessly large rod after 2 assists and a double with CAWCAWVCAW

Warhiet

11-15-2012

start with mana regen of philo stone with 2 mana pots and 3 wards.

silence first, then drain and fear. I personally max the silence for the poke so that my ad carry gets the easy kills. the silence seems to prioitizes champ if you aim at a champ first,minions if you first hit a minion.

how is taric going to stun when he is silenced....how is ali going to headbutt....and blitz i dont know yet cause he is always banned.

what he brings to the table.

1. with his bouncing silence you force the support and ad carry to stay apart...which how is he going to support his ad carry if he is always so far away. and if they dont spilt they take the extra damage and on any fight in lane both or 1 is silenced and 1 is feared and being drained.

what more could you ask?

my item build:

philo
kages pick
mag pen boots
hourglass

then finish philo to what you want and same with kages pick

and always buy a minimum of 3 wards each back.

and always remember, your ult + hourglass wins games

and always remember, ganked before lvl 3 and you are past river....you will probably die as a fiddle.

other than that i have not ran into any cons with support fid

Warhiet

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCodes View Post

2v2 me bot lane

i promise you, you will be scared of crows afterwards

Devious Rogue

11-15-2012

At low ELO play at least, his fear makes him a fearsome support, though he becomes a two-trick pony. Fear and Crowstorm. Silence kinda helps on occasion, Drain does little damage. But very effective disrupter with fear and if Jungler is a damager, good chance of kills.

BUT he's situational. Make or break.

Directw

11-15-2012

Dame, now the secret is out. Everyone would want Fid to be support. T_T

Spy7Dragon

11-15-2012

No, people who don't main support (which is most people) typically go for all in aggressive supports. They like impact that you can visually see to stimulate themselves in a role they see as boring and unuseful. If they try fiddle they'll probably go in deep and die a lot. Then they'll say he's too squishy to be viable rather than thinking about how they are playing or buillding a fragile champion.