Can Someone Tell Me If Picking Jenna is Trolling?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craniux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

so i got flamed a lot cause i picked janna as an AP carry in TT...but according to Sam's Tier List, she is tier 2 which are very good and perfom really well. So am i wrong or the people think 3s are played the same as SR??? ty!

Sterling Malory

08-20-2012

Question #1: Is this in normals?

If yes, keep doing whatever you want, you'll get whiny people no matter what you play.

Question #2: Is this in ranked?

If yes, then get a different team.

Boo

08-20-2012

pick lulu instead

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Janna is fine stfu boo

Boo

08-20-2012

^ scumbag troll janna player pls downvote ty

Axil

08-20-2012

As a lulu and janna ap player i can safelty say niehter are better because they both suck just picksoraka

Realyst

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
pick lulu instead
This is the correct option. Janna is decent in Normals, as her kit is incredibly strong against bruisers, but not as strong as Lulus. Lulu can actually carry a game, unlike Janna. As for Janna specifically, most people do not know how strong her Zephyr is when maxed early, as it completely nullifies most bruisers, especially those without a gap closer (such as Udyr, Shyvanna, Nasus, Volibear). She also counters assassins who require burst to get kills, such as Xin, Talon, and Panth, as her Eye of the Storm is very strong. However against bruiser who have reliable gap closers/CC(or CC reduction), such as Jax, Lee, Mundo, Darius, she is food, and will be ruined.

PS: Soraka is very bad, and is considered a troll pick. You get a handful of MR and now her Q does nothing for damage, as her team quickly loses their 2v3 teamfights.

Axil

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
This is the correct option. Janna is decent in Normals, as her kit is incredibly strong against bruisers, but not as strong as Lulus. Lulu can actually carry a game, unlike Janna. As for Janna specifically, most people do not know how strong her Zephyr is when maxed early, as it completely nullifies most bruisers, especially those without a gap closer (such as Udyr, Shyvanna, Nasus, Volibear). She also counters assassins who require burst to get kills, such as Xin, Talon, and Panth, as her Eye of the Storm is very strong. However against bruiser who have reliable gap closers/CC(or CC reduction), such as Jax, Lee, Mundo, Darius, she is food, and will be ruined.

PS: Soraka is very bad, and is considered a troll pick. You get a handful of MR and now her Q does nothing for damage, as her team quickly loses their 2v3 teamfights.
ill have you know my team got 1800 by just playing soraka

Uncle Jellyfish

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
pick lulu instead
^ This. I'm totally not biased, though...>_>

Realyst

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
ill have you know my team got 1800 by just playing soraka
You're right, but keep in mind they nerfed Soraka 4x since S2 started, and currently all her cds are over 10s, with the exception of her Q (which has a weak AP ratio now and pushes your lane). In a sustained fight, sure Soraka is strong, but TT is full of burst damage, and burst damage is Soraka's weakness. Any competent bruiser is going to rush her, and all she can do is attempt to run spamming Q, to no avail.