How do manage 1v2 bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-20-2012

So, I was Varus with Sona, enemy was Ashe and Taric.

Sona d/ced until I was around level 3, and I was outfarmed so much since I don't like getting Taric stuns. Our jungler never ganked because he was a troll Shaco feeding the other jungler.

But disregarding ganks, is there anything I can do? They even tower dive so it's kinda hard for me to stay alive.

FlowyS

08-20-2012

If you get a Taric stun with Ashe nearby, you'll probably lose about 50-100% of your hp bar, depending on how many summoners Taric and Ashe had.

If you fight Ashe 1 vs 1 with Taric not nearby, it will be disadvantages because Taric can just heal up Ashe later on and Ashe should have free range to life steal her health back too. It has to be like a very powerful attack that will send Ashe to back off to make it worthwhile, otherwise Ashe will counter attack.

I don't see many choices except tower hug and ward bush. Later on, if you get like a +1 or +2 level advantage, you can try to take advantage of it by being aggressive if Ashe and Taric are far away so that they can't combo Dazzle -> Shatter -> Volley.

Cenerae

08-20-2012

Varus can stay well back and farm using his Q.

Given the situation, that's the only thing you'd be able to do - Varus isn't particularly well suited to a 1v2 lane.

Luxiere

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Varus can stay well back and farm using his Q.

Given the situation, that's the only thing you'd be able to do - Varus isn't particularly well suited to a 1v2 lane.

Hmm, just my luck I guess. Couldn't even say anything Sona since she kept apologizing the whole game.

And Cenerae, get on more! Nice seeing you here though.

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-21-2012

If you aren't getting ganks from jungle in a 1v2 lane then you aren't playing 4v5. Youa re playing 3v5. Nothing you can do bro.

It IS possible to win 4v5s with extensive team coordination.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-21-2012

It might be worth trying to coordinate a swap with top lane. It depends on who the enemy has in top lane, but 1v1 against a bruiser might be easier for the ADC to handle (compared to 1v2), and 1v2 is probably easier for your top lane bruiser to handle than you (again, depending on what champions everyone has).