Is it just me? (Chat Room)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChronosTrigger

08-20-2012

Or is the "Look For Group" room always full? (half of which, are people who are already in-game)

I think there's just to much people playing league in 1 day to add a cap of 200 people, in the chat room.

Maybe it would be very laggy to put more than 200 people in a room. Then may i suggest adding more rooms then, for people ACTUALLY looking for a group to play with.

Example:

Looking For Group #1
Looking For Group #2
Looking For Group #3
Looking For Group #4

Something along those lines, don't think that's to much to ask?

Bane Capital

10-05-2012

yo what the **** is up with these towers theses days!!! Like really back in the first Lol (good memories) the towers were so much cool Thrawl FTW!!!!

Heske

10-07-2012

I have been posting this for like 3 months. Lol. Still nothing. I agree completely. Hate going into the public chat and dealing with all the spam just to find a group...that are usually a bunch of trolls anyway. T__T

Jibrating

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronosTrigger View Post
Or is the "Look For Group" room always full? (half of which, are people who are already in-game)

I think there's just to much people playing league in 1 day to add a cap of 200 people, in the chat room.

Maybe it would be very laggy to put more than 200 people in a room. Then may i suggest adding more rooms then, for people ACTUALLY looking for a group to play with.

Example:

Looking For Group #1
Looking For Group #2
Looking For Group #3
Looking For Group #4

Something along those lines, don't think that's to much to ask?

I couldn't agree more, other games such as starcraft 2 have done this and HOW COME LEAGUE DOESNT HAVE MORE CHAT CHANNELS, ITS F$&@ING STUPID.
YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO BUY SKINS FROM THIS THOUGHTLESS COMPANY?

XxHmoobPhajEsxX