i grab smite 10/10 times on twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
he only plays lee and morde
only
lies

i just play ALOT of lee and morde

I play other champions... once ina while

MomoKhan

08-15-2012

How do you keep people from flaming you when they see you picked up smite? I feel like I have been interrogated by my team every time I grab smite without fail. I guess for most 3v3 players its flash/ignite or flash/exhaust or nothing.

Koldheartedjsp

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoKhan View Post
How do you keep people from flaming you when they see you picked up smite? I feel like I have been interrogated by my team every time I grab smite without fail. I guess for most 3v3 players its flash/ignite or flash/exhaust or nothing.
I guess I'm at a high enough normal elo where i don't see it. I still, every so often get asked why I'm taking smite and called a troll/jungling doesn't work in 3s/etc.

Forgot exhaust/ignite. Dem 3s players love that ****. I do too... sometimes

PurpleURP

08-17-2012

do you ever feel like you only really get good use of the smite if you are behind?
I just find that if the games going as it should, they dont have a chance to contest drag

Koldheartedjsp

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
do you ever feel like you only really get good use of the smite if you are behind?
I just find that if the games going as it should, they dont have a chance to contest drag
nop. I can grab jungle mobs easier, i come out with more hp and get an expierence lead at a quicker rate than the other jungler. Also allows being able to grab buffs way earlier than the opposing laner. same with dragons. Its hard to contest dragons vs a smite, and its risky to do them while opposing team is mia vs a smite.

Goggris

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
nop. I can grab jungle mobs easier, i come out with more hp and get an expierence lead at a quicker rate than the other jungler. Also allows being able to grab buffs way earlier than the opposing laner. same with dragons. Its hard to contest dragons vs a smite, and its risky to do them while opposing team is mia vs a smite.
I used to run smite 100% of the time, but I've dropped recently to about half (depending on the jungler I'm running). I now feel that if the only difference between you getting dragon or them getting dragon is a well timed smite then I'm doing something wrong. There are ways to force engages in your favor that let you take it uncontested, and by the time I'm doing dragon anyway neither the buffs or dragon will be doing any meaningful amount of damage, so why have smite?

Koldheartedjsp

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
I used to run smite 100% of the time, but I've dropped recently to about half (depending on the jungler I'm running). I now feel that if the only difference between you getting dragon or them getting dragon is a well timed smite then I'm doing something wrong. There are ways to force engages in your favor that let you take it uncontested, and by the time I'm doing dragon anyway neither the buffs or dragon will be doing any meaningful amount of damage, so why have smite?
it allows for taking dragon much earlier than normal, taking the buffs much earlier than normal, etc

Which in turn snowballs the lane in your favor due to the xp advantage

Emfteka

08-19-2012

Wait..You morde jungle?

Koldheartedjsp

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
Wait..You morde jungle?
no. I grab smite even as a bot/top laner

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Didn't teams used to get 2 or even 3 smites commonly and just get an instant redbuff as soon as it spawned and tried to snowball levels to beat the other team? THe problem with having too many smites on a team though is if both teams get into a position where they are equal the team with smites would lose every team fight.