Make a server for U18

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GurkenMAN

08-19-2012

Hello Kiddies, feel free to downvote
Hello serious players- please upvote!

Itīs summer and kiddies have no school, so they have much time to play lol.
Thing is they often tend to ruin the fun for more mature players cause they flame all day, complain KS when AD-carry who dealt half the dmg gets the kill and begin to feed intentional if you try to explain some elementary things to them. oh- did i mention they often play bad and blame and flame others for no reason other that their play just sucks.
Iīm usually playing on EU-West and most frequent words are "noob" "fu" "ss" "puta" and "hurensohn", where only "ss" has to do something in this game- all others are insults. Feel free to use translator for words u donīt understand

Solution: Make a holyday-server for all the kids so they can play with each other. U18 should only be allowed to play on this server and all people with an insult-Ban should also be forced to play there for a certain amount of time.

Sry for bad english, cause its not my native.

Thx for reading- pls RIOT, just try this idea- would make playing while vacations (and on weekends^^) less of a pain

Vaellis

08-19-2012

You know people can just put "Over 18" right?
And I've met a lot of people over 18 on this game that act like they're 10. Just because you're under 18 doesn't magically mean you're immature.

GurkenMAN

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaellis View Post
And I've met a lot of people over 18 on this game that act like they're 10. Just because you're under 18 doesn't magically mean you're immature.

Good arguments, sir! But i hope you understand my intention.

Then how about an extra server for flamers maybe?
All i want is to be able to play some matches without having a flaming/raging/ks-crying/feeding kid (at least mental) on my team.

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

I am with you 100% this game needs to be revamped... riot needs to take every under 21 and kick them out of all ranked games and start a real mans tournament.

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

So tired of whiny sissy kids school is coming for you !!!!

Zerakou

08-19-2012

I wonder what really makes you think that it's just kids that are trolling. Anyone with half a mind knows it's not only kids playing bad/trolling but anyone at any agegroup.

I mean if I really wanted to I could force my granpa or my gf to sit down and play.. All you're gonna do is rage at their skills anyway.

xCry0x

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaellis View Post
This x10

Assuming the loud mouth players are under 18 is beyond stupid. I would place money that the majority of people who talk **** all game long are in the age range of 17-35.

Now if you want to go make a server for people who are 35+ then be my guest, the older people I play other games with honestly tend to ***** more than anyone else because they are of the mind set that since they are old they know everything better. The difference is that when they ***** they take the time to type out coherent thoughts and not simply use reddit catchphrases - which is probably worse in the long run since this means they completely quit playing to type out a paragraph on their grievances

The other side of this is that the younger age bracket 100% contains all the best players in the game. In excluding them based on age you would be ensuring that the pool of players you can possibly ever play with are much crappier than they were before, which might be a good thing.

xCry0x

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurkenMAN View Post
Good arguments, sir! But i hope you understand my intention.

Then how about an extra server for flamers maybe?
All i want is to be able to play some matches without having a flaming/raging/ks-crying/feeding kid (at least mental) on my team.

Maybe if you do not suck people will not flame you. Usually works well for me, you should try it.

Oh, the idea for a server for flamers is as equally dumb and un thought out as your original post.

"Click here if you like to scream and yell at people please." ( )

Yeah, that will work great. Good idea, you should go apply for a product management job at Riot.

Comments like these are probably why you get put in games with trolls. You probably start the game 0-2 and someone says you suck which turns into you screaming at them about being a kid and needing to go back to school.

KnightxSScarlett

08-19-2012

Just /ignore them. Is it that hard?

Miseryloll

08-19-2012

I'm 22 and I find many good players that are under 18. I have a 15 year old friend that was 2350 ELO before he went back to hon.. Your solution would create split brackets and discriminate against other players....

Not sure how you do it where you live, but in the United States (where Riot's HQ are) that's not how it's done. Sorry.