So who is really op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dj12

08-18-2012

There is a lot of talk (more like a lot of complaining) about who is really over powered. This thread is for some heated debate and perhaps if we can all agree on who is the most overpowered Riot will nerf them. So who needs to be nerfed the most?

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2012

I've seen a lot of players be really OP.... akali, varus, nocturne, ryze, kassadin..... really depends who's playing and how good they are at that char, and the comp they are up against, in my opinion.

but ummm, there is a difference between faceroll and OP.....

MW A55 Violator

08-18-2012

[QUOTE=ferfy;28392219]I've seen a lot of players be really OP.... akali, varus, nocturne, ryze, kassadin..... really depends who's playing and how good they are at that char, and the comp they are up against, in my opinion.

but ummm, there is a difference between faceroll and OP.....[/QUOTE
What?varus no way he is so slow and squishy he can do some damage but he is not going to pentakill the whole team like xin or someone

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2012

[QUOTE=xXIAMLAGXx;28392886]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferfy View Post
I've seen a lot of players be really OP.... akali, varus, nocturne, ryze, kassadin..... really depends who's playing and how good they are at that char, and the comp they are up against, in my opinion.

but ummm, there is a difference between faceroll and OP.....[/QUOTE
What?varus no way he is so slow and squishy he can do some damage but he is not going to pentakill the whole team like xin or someone

true, but that's why u stay back in team fights :P

CounterSnipe

08-18-2012

LoL doesn't really have OP champions like other games do. They really do their best to make it such that your skill level is what wins you the match, not blindly picking a champion who has insane carrying abilities.

That's why skill shots are pretty short and there are not long and drawn out instabilities as there are in other games.

I will say that right now Lee Sin is op if played by someone who really knows how to play him. Lee's mobility on map is unparalleled and his damage is pretty high even if he builds tanky.

Another champion who is OP is Alistar. I main him in ranked games and I do it because he has 2 stuns...

A Nearby Shrub

08-18-2012

Anyone you're really good with is OP.

I discovered 2 days ago about Kog'maw, now I go 10+ kills a game with few deaths

Safe Death

08-18-2012

no one's really "op" besides a few champions like kass, darius, and yi, all because of their advantages like kass has basically a unlimited flash with like a 6 second cooldown at level 5, darius who does a **** ton of damage when he's level 6, and yi is just so fast he can just go ap, swing his sword around, when he gets targeted he can just heal and with his ult he can just run away.

Most players are considered op because the player who is saying they are op just fed them a lot.. LoL does a good job of not making champions too overpowered or too underpowered.

WoWLoLCoD

08-18-2012

Nautilius man he has f***ing 4 kinds of CC .
-Grab
-Snare
-Knock-up
-Slow

AlphariusRising

08-18-2012

Dyrus is super OP Riot needs to nerf him he plays Vladimir and like takes a tier 2 tower by like 20 minutes, and like 2v1s and 3v1s people it's nuts, but when crumbzz plays Vladimir he goes 0/5 vs Garen and has to farm for 10 minutes to come back and win.

buddynickles

08-18-2012

xin zhao, garen, darius, master yi, trynda boss, anyone who is easy to play.