Riot please fix TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinopion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

It's so annoying having practically won the game and just not being able to push through that final turret to win because the enemy team baits all your teams super minions and most of the regular minions into their fountain.

I know the whole "don't kill the inhibs until you can make that final push" strategy but that is really dumb. Killing an inhibitor is supposed to be a reward not a penatly.

Can't we fix the minion pathing on this map or move the fountain back or something?

TT is supposed to be fun but it's not fun when you take what would be a 20 minute game and drag it into a 45 minute game only to possibly lose in the end because the enemy team can just sit in their base and wait for you.

Boo

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinopion View Post
Killing an inhibitor is supposed to be a reward not a penatly.
not on this map. riot won't fix it btw, no matter how much threads like these are created.

Shadeykris

08-18-2012

Wow there's like a new thread about this every day, isn't there?

Judas Priest

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
Wow there's like a new thread about this every day, isn't there?
So it means something, don't you think?

Not taking down the inhibitors is the way the community figured out to bypass this map failure. But the OP is right, destroying an enemy building should be something to be rewarded for, not to be punished. If you get both inhibitors down without destroying the enemy's turret, the match gets boring as hell. If TT have come before Summoner's Rift, I doubt LoL would be a great success.

Podoks Monster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Wow. This is a bit strange to read. I have been baiting enemy minions up to the platform turret for years. If I'm playing a champ that isn't too beefy late game, it may be my only way to save the nexxus when my other teammates are dead or not defending. It's not a problem. It's not a glitch. It's simply how it is. And useful. Maybe you should try implementing this strategy as part of your own game.

Poopster

08-20-2012

Agree. Sheit even when no one is baiting them into the fountain they **** near walk into it on their own alot of the time before finally at the last second start going towards the last tower or nexus. It really does suck. Games do drag on for too long cause of this.