Most OP Champ (in your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woodenwingz

08-17-2012

Fiddlesticks would be #1 op if he could farm and 1v1 without hes ult better. 3 sec cc and 5.0 something total ap ratio...

BloodDiamond

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

why zyra is OP -

1st- multiple turrets that can be spammed and do more dmg than heimer turrets.

2nd she has a root that can hit multiple plays making her better than morgana in that catigory,

3rd- a giant aoe ultimate skill that does dmg compairible to nunu's ultimate but is used with little to no risk. simmilar heroes such
as kennen, morgana, wukong, amumu ultimates put the player at risk by being in the middle of the action.

4th- her seeds can be used as indistructible wards which make them bettert than heimer turrets.
during a tower sidge while under the turret zyra can get vision with these seeds which do not take tower agro making them superior
to wards, teemo shrooms, heimer turrets and maokai sapling due to their invulnitibity. maokais sapling can be agroed and thus distroyed.

conclusion ~ why would riot make a hero that can do everything a lot of other champions can do and use these abilities with
little to no risk to their own life. Furthermore, creating a hero that cannot die if properly positioned, and has vision abilites
superior to every hero in the game with a lot of damage and sustained damage through short late game cooldowns this hero takes the best
abilites from several heroes and makes not only the abilites safer but have more utility.

How to fix?
reduce range on ultimate, and reduce size of ultimate by a little maybe 100 range?
not sure to how fix turrets.
increase cd of root by .5 or 1 second. lategame?

JcGNeon

08-18-2012

Twisted Fate. More gold + Stun + AoE Slow + Mana regen + Global reveal + Cross map teleport.

Gespent

08-18-2012

riven and yorick.

riven because a monkey can play it and its not nerfed . ( 2.1 q ratio . 1.0 w . 1 . 0 e . and a r that buff all the basic skills , and give a garen aoe ult. ).

and yorick because the anoying , boring lane , you can farm but not kill him.

I Love Slurpees

08-18-2012

If you come to this thread to complain about zyra go qq somewhere else, she has no escapes l2p/l2gank

Dwarfshorty

08-18-2012

I can't beat Darius. I always lose when there is one on the other team and it pisses me off. He always seems to catch me at half health then q + pull + slow then ult and i die.

Raldek

08-18-2012

Nothing makes me rage harder than a good Anivia. Dodge Q, think, "Oh, now I can trade!" Nope. Get kited and burst down.

Rykaal

08-18-2012

Several champs I consider OP are.
When i'm tanking, Vayne, dat truedamage.

When i'm melee, Darius. may not be 100% broken as he was on release, but when i'm melee I still have a bit of trouble with him.

When i'm going midlane AP, Talon... Do I need to say anything?

CaristinnQT

08-18-2012

AD: Graves
AP: Ahri, Ryze, Karthus
Support: Blitzcrank, Taric
Jungle: Mundo, Diana
Top Lane: Not really an "overpowered" top laner seeing as how it's mostly about counterpicks and the jungler. Jax, Darius, Riven, and Kennen are all really strong picks though.

chrisluissanc

08-18-2012

. i wipe to floor with most mids as kennen and because of his e he is rlly hard to catch / gank + aoe stun teams= gg in teamfights

and i hate facing him because of his stuns