Ranked Is F**ked up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmbushWhite

08-17-2012

Today i was duoing with my friend and one of the guys in there called mid. i called support and my friend said adc. it was all good till the 2nd pick autolocked mid and said he doesn't get priority over second pick when the original mid was 3rd pick. the 3rd pick then autolocked mid as well and said "fine duo mid". No one left or anything and then the fourth pick switched his summoners spells to revive and surge. i left the game really pissed. i thought ranked wouldnt have that many trolls. its so messed up when people do that. ived gotten that happen to me quiet alot of times now. the ranekd system need to be changed

Treza

08-17-2012

you would have lost anyway because usually those people dead set on getting 1 role suck

Shardicus

08-17-2012

I've learned this:

A lot of people who autolock are basically saying "I suck at everything, but I suck slightly less at this role."

Betazoid

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardicus View Post
I've learned this:

A lot of people who autolock are basically saying "I suck at everything, but I suck slightly less at this role."
true dat

SilkyRain1998

08-17-2012

play how you like and they play how they like its a game after all

Lord Luk

08-17-2012

i feel you
so many trolls...

Treza

08-17-2012

rule #1 about ranked low elo: never let randoms have what they want if it conflicts with what you want, just dodge if you have to

so so many times ive been in champion select, i say id like top or mid or what have you only to have someone else "call" these roles and what happens? 0/3 destroyed top turret by 8 minutes in

Míley Dyrus

08-17-2012

The second guy who autolocked mid wanted someone to queue dodge. I doubt he would have let the game load.

BananaSniper

08-17-2012

I had the same experience in a game today, except first pick was duoing with last pick. And last pick called mid after our second pick said "Mid if first pick doesn't want." So first pick picked his AD carry and second pick locked in mid. Then last pick auto locked in mid anyways and trolled the entire game. I've played almost 1000 ranked games and rarely does this happen. In fact this is the first time this kind of thing has happened to me in probably 2-3 weeks.

xCry0x

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardicus View Post
I've learned this:

This.

By the time you start playing ranked you should be able to play any lane, yeah one lane might be your best lane but you should know how to play a few champions in every other lane. If you go into draft mode expecting to get to play the lane you want with a bunch of random people you are going to be in for a rude awakening when people do not roll over backwards to accommodate you.

If people troll in character select they are just trying to get others to dodge.