Nocturne is weak in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Prospector's blade, Ghost blade, Mercury's or ninja tabi, last whisper, Frozen mallet, thorn mail or atmas. Run 21/9/0.

reticuli

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraogg View Post
Prospector's blade, Ghost blade, Mercury's or ninja tabi, last whisper, Frozen mallet, thorn mail or atmas. Run 21/9/0.
And against any other melee with IE and PD, how do I not die instantly?

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Just showing what I use on nocturne at High elo most games end with 17+ kills with low deaths. IE and PD backfire hard when you have thorn mail and tabi. Don't believe me ask crit plank.

DiscworldDeath

08-16-2012

How many champions build IE and PD on Dominion, and are melee?

Next to none.

And building defensive items will take care of that. I'd get an early Warden's Mail if that's what you're fighting.

reticuli

08-16-2012

k so I went prospector's blade, Ghost blade, Mercury's or ninja tabi, last whisper, Frozen mallet, thorn mail or atmas. Run 21/9/0.

Damage from melee is still horrible it takes literally forever to kill someone. People like Fiz and yi just burst me down laughing.

Melvear

08-16-2012

Make sure you're fighting on your trail. Also, I would highly suggest sanguine blade on nocturne, or maybe an executioner if you're facing a lot of people with heavy lifesteal. You really want some lifesteal yourself to stay in a fight longer.

Another build that works is mallet, sanguine, ghostblade, mercs/tabi, last whisper PD. Almost full blown carry, combines very well with his kit.

reticuli

08-16-2012

I'm not sure what to build first to maximize damage. I almost want to go ionian boots > ghost blade for initial CDR he needs. Then mallet and sanguine.

I dunno I find that I just have to stick to people forever to kill them.. meanwhile Trynd walks up and kills me in 3 melee hits with the same itemization...

Necrysis

08-16-2012

He's actually pretty good.....thinking this may be a personal problem. Trynd should not be killing you....

Kraogg

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by reticuli View Post
meanwhile Trynd walks up and kills me in 3 melee hits with the same itemization...

Oh Mang.

Necrysis

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraogg View Post
Oh Mang.
Second