Rammus on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wubbitas

08-16-2012

Is it possible for there to be made a... I don't know, a double version of Rammus?
One for SR and one for Dominion?

In my humble opinion, Rammus is the most overpowered Dominion champ.
For someone who builds nothing but defense, he does a ridiculous amount of damage.
Not only that, but he can zoom around the map at speeds no one can keep up with.
Tank captured points, the points don't even hurt him.

I know nothing in life is fair. But IMO Rammus is absolutely not fit for Dominion.

Too stronk. On top of everything he does packed into 1 champion out of 5 on a team, he's incredibly easy and forgiving to play.

I don't like it. I get upset every time someone picks a Rammus because I know how hard he/she just tilted the game.

Super Ali Baba

08-16-2012

hehe boots of mobility 5 PD + speed buffs= 1000+ MS

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

Rammus is awesome Don't hate!

Wubbitas

08-16-2012

Rammus is rigged. He does everything too well.

TheBeetle

08-16-2012

IMO Rammus is a pub stomp and needs reworking for the same reasons they did Evelyn - strong against people who don't know how to counter him, weak against those that do.

FDru

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubbitas View Post
In my humble opinion, Rammus is the most overpowered Dominion champ.
Your opinion is wrong.

Quote:
For someone who builds nothing but defense, he does a ridiculous amount of damage.
I agree Darius does too much damage for building nothing but defense. Oh sorry, you were talking about Rammus, who needs to build offense items to do anything outside of his ultimate.

Quote:
Not only that, but he can zoom around the map at speeds no one can keep up with.
Except Zilean, Kassadin, Teemo, Nidalee, etc. Basically anything with a high uptime speed boost.

Quote:
Tank captured points, the points don't even hurt him.
If he builds nothing but armor I guess, but that goes for all tanks.

Anyway, Rammus is old news since the last nerf (which was, btw, ****ing gigantic. "Let's take the lowest HP tank and nerf his only defense buff by 20%!") and is hardly ever banned in tournaments anymore. Time to come up with something else to cry about.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

A Rammus played well is annoying at best, but he's hardly overpowered The real test is when to know to be a BD-ing son of a gun or a taunting son of a loving mother that makes Rammus shine.

Then again my build on Rammus works very well, thanks to POOTERSS

lbgsloan

08-16-2012

Rammus more or less dropped off the face of the Earth after he got nerfed, Maphite was buffed, and everyone and their dog starting throwing LW into their AD builds. He's still good at ganking bot, but his presence up top isn't nearly as strong anymore.

crujuco

08-16-2012

Are you serious? Rammus is a good pick because he is a counter to tanky AD which are the popular choice on Dom.

My guess is you play a AD champ and kill yourself when DBC is up. Let the AP characters on your team kill him. If you have no AP on your team, you deserve to lose anyway.

Wubbitas

08-16-2012

I understand what you're all saying and I agree halfway. A Rammus with Thornmail and Sunfire does do great damage for having nothing but defense. He gets an AD bonus from armor, plus the thorn and sun stack , add everything together and you've got a nightmare of a dominion champ.

Let's not forget that Rammus is just 1 out of the 5 champs on a team. He brings more to the table than 2 other champs with everything he can do.

If you don't think Rammus is an overpowered nightmare on Dominion, then I don't know what to say. I guess you play vs bad players.