Retired 3v3 Players Giving Tips

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ck64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

how do you make singed, taric, fiora work vs jax, lee sin, volibear?

TheBronzeLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

If you were to assemble a "perfect team". What would your three champions be, and why? Thank you for your answer. Also, do you think that a jungler is MANDATORY?

sfox1620

08-12-2012

What is the best way to build Morgana on TT including runes and masteries?

Renault Char

08-12-2012

What kind of character would you add on to a team made of Volibear and Varus?
And were would you put the champs bot top or jungle.

Mich567

08-12-2012

I was wondering how I could jungle with Lee Sin in 3v3...

Eryn

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Courage3 View Post
Thank yooooou . I noticed Lux's squishiness was a problem, and if you miss her snare.. well.. you're pretty much dead, so I see how RoA would possibly fix that. I played Trundle in lane, but I never really thought of TT jungle being viable. Time to try it. Umm, One last question though. What would be a typical early game item build for Jayce?
I'm sorry, I have no clue how to play Jayce.

However,

2 x Doran's blade + boots + Phage seems pretty good

Eryn

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexagah View Post
Hey, my family and I are trying to just recreationally do some 3v3 ranked and are looking for good team makeups. Is there anything you recommend for a group that hates jungle. I say that because they will make me jungle and I hate it as I am terrible at it no matter how much I try to get good with it. We are just looking for better team makeups. The characters I am decent with are Garen, Udyr, Vladimir and Sion. My nephew and his friend are a lot more flexible and have a larger range of characters to choose from. What are your suggestions for team makeup for the other two if I use any one of the four I listed for myself? Or do you think I should use a different character? The reason I ask is that we keep getting into games and find we just don't have that much CC and the other team can have an overwhelming amount. We are looking for a team that has a good amount of cc, can take some damage while also dishing it out. Any specific suggestions would be greatly appreciated
AD Sion top
AP Lulu + Tank NuNu bot lane

Bloodboil Sion, LuLu ult sion, Sion ults and deals massive damage and heals. Has a good amount of CC, great survivability, and great tankiness.

Eryn

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodinragnarok View Post
i think the AD should be bot i like cait for tower harass and she gets free wards for the 2 bushes. who would you suggest?

Also i like AP top with low mana needs since there is no blue buff - Cass sucks and anivia as well - TF kass are what i like run in top lane. agree?

jungler i like mobility and wall jumps - shaco is great imo but i like Lee, shen, blitz for the jungle/ganker.

the role of "jungler" is just to have high mobility and tankyness and CC. bot pushes tower and topcountrolls dragon and farms. how far off am i?
Not sure if troll... or just...

Eryn

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats A Hacker View Post
If you were to assemble a "perfect team". What would your three champions be, and why? Thank you for your answer. Also, do you think that a jungler is MANDATORY?
NuNu Jungle (Or bot lane)
Volibear solo top (or bot with Nunu)
Gangplank bot lane (Or solo top if Nunu and Volibear are bot)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CC

Nunu: Slow, AoE Slow.
Volibear: AoE Slow, Fling.
Gangplank: Slow, AoE Slow.

Total: 2 Slows, 3 AoE slows, 1 fling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Team-Support

Nunu: Increased attack speed and movement speed (on self and other).
Volibear: Increased movespeed and attack speed (on self).
Gangplank: Increased attack damage and movement spee (On entire team).

Total: 6 x movement speed, 3 x attack speed, 3 x attack damage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This team is insanely tanky, has insane damage and incredibly survivability. Not only that, bt their team fight is incredibly good with Nunu AoE and Gangplank AoE.

Not only that, but Gangplank is incredibly good at farming, and the entire team is uncatchable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~

This would be my 'dream team'.

Eryn

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfox1620 View Post
What is the best way to build Morgana on TT including runes and masteries?
I'd build:

boots + 3
doran's ring
catalyst
Rod of Ages
Sorc shoes
Zhonya's Hourglass
Rabadon's Deathcap

Masteries:
21/0/9 or 21/9/0

Runes:
armor yellows