Need a Support that can "Carry"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mohiam

08-10-2012

If you start taking cs from your carry you have already lost if your opponents are any kind of competent

Personsir

08-10-2012

If your carry is going to be bad, play Soraka. Super easy to help them last hit under tower, super easy to keep them alive. A carry that doesn't die ever is going to get kills and farm.

If you think your carry is going to be alright/good, play Taric or Blitzcrank. Easy to get them kills and get them fed.

USS BUTTPEE

08-11-2012

Blitz and Leona come to mind.

S30 Reines

08-11-2012

king lux

Etherimp

08-11-2012

I agree with Blitz, Leona, and Alistar. Sona is also quite good because of her ulti. Leona, Blitz, and Alistar remain viable the entire game because of their CC, and they can hand their carry and jungler kills in lane.

Lux is just .. bad. She does well with certain poke oriented champions but she has absolutely no sustain, her CC is very unreliable, she does (virtually) no damage if she doesn't get farm, and she's squishy as hell. She IS great at zoning, but she's kind of 3rd tier as far as supports go imo.

RickyTheWonder

08-11-2012

Karma FTW, oh yeah and don't forget about Lux.

Cenerae

08-11-2012

Blitzcrank is the only support I've found that can drag a bad team kicking and screaming to a win, if he's really good at grabbing the right people at the right time.

I'm HORRIBLE at playing AD carries, but if I have a good Blitz partner, he makes me look like a pro. I think that alone should say enough.

macdr

08-11-2012

Alistar....that CC is our of this world.

Immortal Goose

08-11-2012

lulu is perhaps the best choice for an aggresive support and has A LOT of utility with all those slows, an speed buff and even counters vayne and shaco with help pix! and can outrun most champs

Pet Succubus

08-11-2012

Sona + Chalice = GG