Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Now Available

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrisluissanc

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsduongster View Post
plz do something about voilbear hes just too hard to kill no matter what..all he need is health and he can kill amlost everyone... so plz redo his skill or watever so we can counter him better.. its like 90% chance to lose when voilbear is in the other team..
ur kinda dumb...... if he has hp and alot of it get some one to maldreds bloodrazor ..... also sir i play voli alot and if the enemy team plays right,doesnt feed, and focuses the carries and not voli, 90% of the time you can ignore the burrr. so quit ur whining.

Mr Mystical

08-09-2012

I love Diana -- and that music in the opening --- OMG, please tell us more about that song, was it especially made for RIOT -- is there a full version of it?

Now, about her being OP -- not at all, it's just folks haven't learned yet how to counter her as with any new champ. Everyone QQ's about OP new champs like Zyra ..and then I hear Zyra got nerfed in this Diana patch ( did I miss patch notes?) Why would you nerf Zyra so soon --- I'm reading she's pretty worthless now -- what a shame. I hope the same doesn't happen to Diana ....

update: I checked early August patch notes and see no mention of Zyra being nerfed ...is this just a silly rumor??

YelluhJelluh

08-09-2012

Another overpowered champion...
She's melee with an extremely powerful ranged attack, she can teleport to people, she can pop-up and slow people and then do tons more burst, and her basics scale with her AP, in case she wasn't previously doing enough burst...

Underpaidfoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelluhJelluh View Post
Another overpowered champion...
She's melee with an extremely powerful ranged attack, she can teleport to people, she can pop-up and slow people and then do tons more burst, and her basics scale with her AP, in case she wasn't previously doing enough burst...
Build MR and she's pretty worthless, god I hate it when people dont realize this **** and I have to tell them. If all her abilites and basic attacks scale off AP, whats the most logical thing to do????? Build MR!

Ooooh Sparkles

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shou Chobatsu View Post
That Log In music, Love it.
Yes, so do I. Is there anyplace where we can download this music?

Synwraith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

This is the MOST gorgeous beautiful moving log-in music League has yet to present me with!

Thank you so much for improving my day with this music!

(And yes, I have left my login-screen up for ages just to listen to it!)

Can you guys please put the song up on YouTube? Or make it downloadable? Or both?

Synwraith

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmooze View Post
Dear Riot,
please give me the ability to choose my login screen. I don't want to let this one go. Ever.
This.

Cuddlebunch

08-09-2012

http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegend...d-dianas-theme

You can download it from this link.

Twistifier

08-09-2012

So now next champion is a PANDA. Right?

Mandaari

08-09-2012

For those of you asking for the AMAZING login music:

Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.187\deploy\assets\sounds\ambient\LoginScreenIntr o.mp3

Amazing job Riot. I love literally everything about her. Mechanics, lore, art, everything.