@Lyte: Any other interesting statistics?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafinchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

As per role I'll guess support. A lot of people get stuck supporting when they really don't want to, so they're starting the game off on a bad note. On top of that they have the most time to analyze other people's play and nitpick/rage etc.

As per specific champion? Idk, Soraka?

Palladine

08-07-2012

I've seen quite a few people pick Trundle.....then buy feed items and troll. -_-

I vote Trundle.

TheUnburned

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
I willl ask Lyte if I can tell you guys that information.

But I can tell you it is not Yi!
My guess is Lee Sin. The most popular Jungler by far, and I've seen more junglers rage than any other role. Not to mention the rage induced by missing his Q.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

08-07-2012
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Lyte said he will tell you guys late next month, he will write up a nice report to reveal the answer to this question. the reason he don't want me to tell you guys right now because he want to normalize the data first. Unnormalized statistical information may create confusion.

And, no, it is not Soraka.

Rhiljeryne

08-07-2012

My money would be on either a tank or support.

MCerberus

08-07-2012

Quote:
Lyte said he will tell you guys late next month, he will write up a nice report to reveal the answer to this question. the reason he don't want me to tell you guys right now because he want to normalize the data first. Unnormalized statistical information may create confusion.

Gotta be Lee Sin.

LitterBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotkiddington View Post
lyte said he will tell you guys late next month, he will write up a nice report to reveal the answer to this question. The reason he don't want me to tell you guys right now because he want to normalize the data first. Unnormalized statistical information may create confusion.

and, no, it is not soraka.
mordekaiser!

Turbo164

08-07-2012

Tristana or Alistar maybe - both can be obtained for free (good for post-ban smurfs) and both can save enemies with knockbacks (intentionally or not).

Seethman

08-07-2012

Quote:

omg, I think we just got trolled by a red.

a MONTH!? come on, you can make a statistical guess without it being perfect! Hell, I can't even get the forums to send me an email on the threads that I created, I'm not going to remember to find this again in a month. Grr.

Mokkun

08-07-2012

Bookmark it Seeth?