Recruiting Players for #1 team US

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad2Bone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

One day ill try out still learning somethings but Im taking myself out elo hell....

If you need anyone to scrim with on customs I'm ready bad2bone ign

Mid Ahri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawlzilla View Post
I lol'd at #1 and #2 in the US.
I lol'd at your lack of understanding of this game.

ballzdeepbrah

08-05-2012

Ballzdeepbrah
92ish-65ish(normal)
s1 1052-1008(1688 elo)
s2 1000-970(1550 elo)
1. Jungle
2. Top
3. Support
Central time
I can be on literally all the time.. dedicated player looking for a good team
Lee Sin : I'm a strong top solo with him, and jungle as well.
Dr. Mundo : I am an extremely good jungle with Dr. Mundo.
Riven : very strong top laner and and jungle.
I basically feel I do well with almost eery jungler. I guess if i had to mention a weakness it would be my alistar jungle.

splyyce

08-05-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): Cryinxx
Time Zone: PST
Wins/Losses (normal): 770/730
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: unranked
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 1605 and 797/772
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: Support/AD
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client): not owned: Brand, Darius, Heimerdinger, Mordekaiser, Renekton, Swain, Talon, Wukong, Yorick.
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): Leona because she is agressive and its my playstyle. Sona because i love everything about her and although she has bad laning, she has strong teamfight. Janna because her ult can change the tide of a teamfight.
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): 12pm - 1:30am
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: 3 go4lols and won a clan tourney
Any additional info: I IS AWSOME!!!!!

Mr Tanks Alot

08-05-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN):
Time Zone:East Coast
Wins/Losses (normal):531 wins, dont know my amount of losses. I am only a few under though
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant):current is 1278 highest is 1356
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level:Any role. Top lane is my best though
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): Rumble Brand blitzcrank soraka Miss Fortune Malphite Darius. I am very great with all these champs
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone):yes East coast
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: I get very competitive.
Any additional info: On most of the time at night time on the east coast

Stunalicious

08-05-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): Wocnam
Time Zone: EST
Wins/Losses (normal): 276/270
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 22/31
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 144/148 elo: 1127
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: Jungle/Support
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client): Attached
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why):

Alistar (Most powerful of both roles, jungle and support. His mobility and kit allow him to be a dominant role in jungle and support. He can be built in so many different ways to suit the team and still be as effective.)

Xin Xhao (His new design and remake peaked my interest, i started to play with him in ranked and instantly decided he would be one of my new mains in the jungle. His domination early game and his ability to split an adc away from the team can change the momentum of the game. He does great dps without the cost of survival.)

Nautilus (This champion has everything needed to be the greatest jungle in the game. He is hard to counter and is effective under most circumstances. When fed he is nearly unkillable. I build him to maximize his cc and tankiness, allowing him to fight any champion until death based on there inability escape his amazing kit.)

When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): EST, most of the time during the day i am online.

What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: Until recently I did not play on a competitive level, I truly enjoy ranked and wish i had waited until i was ready to play it seriously from the start. I want to improve and find a great team to join and dominate our way to the top. I have no experience outside of Solo Que

Any additional info: I see this as an opportunity to join a Professional group of players in the League of legends, i feel the difference between a sub par player and a pro player is a small change in awareness and ability. I have to say that even if I do not make this team, I would like to try out simply as a way to see where i fail in terms of my gameplay. I am a very positive player, never left a single game in my 2 years of playing over rage or failure in a game. I look forward to speaking with and working with this team.

Wreckerino

08-06-2012

LoL heres a tip, if your not famous. then you can't be number 1 LoL player or number 2. So thankyou for making me laugh

Mid Ahri

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Retreat View Post
LoL heres a tip, if your not famous. then you can't be number 1 LoL player or number 2. So thankyou for making me laugh
Here's a tip, if you have no idea how to play this game, then don't apply and post something about players that you've never played with. O wait, you've already done that. Good job.

Jurk

08-06-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): LBM
Time Zone: CST -6:00
Wins/Losses (normal): In normals what?
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 14/13 1270end 1330top
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 1430 8/3
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: All except jungle. I main support
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client):too much work. I would have taken 2 screenshots to fit them. I have like 78 champs
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): Blitz because I've been complimented multiple times on my grabbing ability. Taric because I play a mean taric. Vlad because im 6/0 in ranked with him and I have a 4/1 kdr on him.
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): All day and night until school. then afternoons
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: I play a lot, but not much real competitive experience
Any additional info: this application was annoying :P

Mid Ahri

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM View Post
Any additional info: this application was annoying :P
Reviewing it was annoying too.

1234567 ... 9