Recruiting Players for #1 team US

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4dapt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

No ELO required, only skill and experience. You'll know if you fail the tryout.

4dapt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

bump

SodaGod

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthious View Post
221W 225L but with 1170 elo no point in me even trying right? since elo is word around here
no but thats not even a app sooooooooo.

4dapt

08-05-2012

bump

iSchmoogle

08-05-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): iSchmoogle
Time Zone: EST
Wins/Losses (normal): 322/300
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 1129 106/106
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 1448 (top 1748) 856/828
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: Support
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client): I own all. http://imgur.com/a/auvv6 <- proof
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): Leona (I'm very aggressive and she matches my play style well), Blitz (Same reason as Leona), Taric (He's a very simple champion that has lots of utility).
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): Anytime betweent 12PM and 12AM EST
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: Won 1 Z33K tournament with my old team.
Any additional info: N/A but if any questions are needed, you can add me on LoL.

Officer Scoots

08-05-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): CTG SgtScoots
Time Zone: PST
Wins/Losses (normal): 900/850ish
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 54/47 1244 elo
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 1277 62/53
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: Top and Support

I dont own, ahri,bradn,cait,cass,darius,diana,ez,fizz,irelia,j ayce,kass,kog,leona,malz,maokai,Missfortune,sejuan i,shyv,swain,varus,yorick, and ziggs

Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): I am equally good with GP/Riven, they have alot of presence in teamfight in my opinion, and im a teamfight oriented player. (the mechanics come naturally to me so i tend to focus on that.) I am good with Teemo, because he can build tankish and still out trade alot of people, including ad carries. and my abosulute best is Alistar. I can go anywhere with him, top or bot, or roaming. Ive been playing him since day 1. I only use him in certain situations though.
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): 2pm-1am PST
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: I've been in a competitive inhouse community for a year. Not all of them are pro, but we have some really pro people that have taught me a thing or two. It's not a big community either, but decent.
Any additional info: My elo might not show much, but I promise I can at the very least survive my lane if i am to be out-played. I am also very vocal on voIP programs, I like to help call out stuff. Please consider me, i put alot of time into this post, so you know I am serious.

Right Click

08-05-2012

^

4dapt

08-05-2012

bump

4dapt

08-05-2012

bump

Hold Ma Beer

08-05-2012

I lol'd at #1 and #2 in the US.

123456 ... 9