ask singed the mad chemist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
If you refer to the trail that is left when you chase me, then the answer is not since It's not farts but poison that is expelled from the HUGE bottle that Is on my back.
((Im from Mexico and you?))
{{......The quality here is a bit better.

Also, hola amigo. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{......The quality here is a bit better.

Also, hola amigo. }}
(( Yo no hablo espanol bien. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask chemist

Senior Member

08-03-2012

(( Thank you i'll keep trying, also feel free to correct me any time.
Also gracias por recibirme con los brazos abiertos))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCrimsonLord

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Hello Singed, the brew that you made was fantastic, can you teach me how to make it? In return, I shall give you a heafty dose of pure essences from whomever you wish for your.. chemistry work.
((BRBRBRBRBR?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask chemist

Senior Member

08-03-2012

Quote:
Hello Singed, the brew that you made was fantastic, can you teach me how to make it? In return, I shall give you a heafty dose of pure essences from whomever you wish for your.. chemistry work.
Of course I’ll gladly show you how to prepare it, also if you can procure me a sample of blood from Evelyn you have a deal.
BTW could you remind me which of my many brews was it?
((Nah I can’t speak Portuguese only Spanish and English))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCrimsonLord

Senior Member

08-04-2012

I belive it was the collaboration between you and Karma, the liquid was purple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask chemist View Post
Of course Iíll gladly show you how to prepare it, also if you can procure me a sample of blood from Evelyn you have a deal.
BTW could you remind me which of my many brews was it?
((Nah I canít speak Portuguese only Spanish and English))
{{ Getting better, amigo.

Before long you'll be using English as proper as the rest of us.

That is, basic and enough for RPing }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask chemist

Senior Member

08-04-2012

Quote:
{{ Getting better, amigo.

Before long you'll be using English as proper as the rest of us.

That is, basic and enough for RPing }}
((Thank you i'll try to keep the good work.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask chemist

Senior Member

08-04-2012

Quote:
I belive it was the collaboration between you and Karma, the liquid was purple.
(( could you tell me the threat when the old singed did that?))
Ho of course I remenber now come whit me and I'll shall theach you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask chemist

Senior Member

08-04-2012

(Chemical bump)