Which should Riot do? (PLEASE read thread first)

Host a 3v3 Tournament! 72 25.09%
Feature Some 3v3 Streamers! 10 3.48%
Feature 3v3 in 'Spectate Live' Games! 18 6.27%
All of the above! 144 50.17%
Twisted Treeline needs to be 'fixed' first. 43 14.98%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

What if Riot Hosted a 3v3 Tournament?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticEntropy View Post
RUMBLE OP :P
ban every 3v3 game
Not anymore! >

iNotes

08-03-2012

Riot Doesnt care about 3v3 enough to host anything.

Khitty

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Shaco View Post
why 3v3? 3v3 small map game end in 15 min
My good games rarely end before or in 15 mins
And if they do, it's because of a surrender

AMEX

08-03-2012

I used to own "408" back a few months ago when we traded accounts and then I quit and then came back. 408 as of now, is currently under logged in under as Milpitįs. When I came back to league, I let him on his account because all his accounts were banned and he had no other accounts left other than a Milpitįs and his smufs. I let him on just to play on it but then supposedly, he changed the password to the account. Kinda a shady move but yeah.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo4u View Post
I used to own "408" back a few months ago when we traded accounts and then I quit and then came back. 408 as of now, is currently under logged in under as Milpitįs. When I came back to league, I let him on his account because all his accounts were banned and he had no other accounts left other than a Milpitįs and his smufs. I let him on just to play on it but then supposedly, he changed the password to the account. Kinda a shady move but yeah.
what

AMEX

08-03-2012

i could hack Milpitįs because im the original owner

Axil

08-03-2012

ok thank you for telling us that

AMEX

08-03-2012

in b4 ban

Hyeri

08-04-2012

The idea is good in theory which I would actually like to see this in the future, but here's why it wouldn't work now. Even if riot were to feature a streamer, you might get some SR players to watch but if they went to watch TT games, they wont stay and with the small fan base of 3s you will only get a few hundred viewers tops. Think of it this way would you watch a Diablo 3 stream intently if you didn't play Diablo 3 at all?

As far as a tournament goes again you wouldn't get as many viewers yet which would actually lose Riot money to host one and it wouldn't be that big of a tourney.

I would love to see both streamers and tournaments for TT but it isn't ready yet. What I believe riot should do is hire some people to work solely on fixing up TT. These fixes can include updating the outdated map layout, implementing a non random jungle, or asking the players what they would like to see touched up.

From there riot could advertise small tournies with interesting prize pools such as exclusive skins. From there it could continue to build popularity when it could finally do larger scale tournaments and feature streamers

OnlyBotLane

08-04-2012

But you could perhaps intruduce players by having a nonstremed tourney alongside a 5v5 tourney and then maybe only strem the finals? Whats more is it could just be an online tourney and that way they wouldnt have to fork out much money at all just give it some air time between 5v5 games?