Diana Developer AMA Now Live on Reddit!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Champion Herald

08-03-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The Diana Developer AMA on Reddit is now live! Devon “Runaan” Giehl (Creative Design), Michael “IronStylus” Maurino (Concept Art) and David “Volty” Abecassis (Game Design) are on hand to answer your Diana questions and illuminate the nuances of the champion creation process. Head over to Reddit now to submit your questions!

TN Allen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Ahe

vladthemanana

08-03-2012

first page :3

Arilozen

08-03-2012

I'm so excited.

Artiburd

08-03-2012

>reddit

Axoros

08-03-2012

Prize Rebel is currently the only site to directly offer the prepaid League Of Legend game cards. These codes can then be entered directly into the League of Legends store for free Riot Points.

Complete offers, surveys, tasks (searching the web or watching videos) and compete in the monthly or daily contests to earn points and redeem them for your own League of Legends prepaid Riot Point game card, Prize Rebel offers both the $10 card and $25 card.

Emkram

08-03-2012

Why reddit? jesus christ riot. get away from that ****hole

getting thumbs down from reddit scum

Lolibird

08-03-2012

Reddit, if it is a ****hole, it has popular and well known around the Internet. Where else? 4chan?

Vinster37

08-03-2012

I feel so honored to be on the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents, for birthing me. I want to thank my cat Delete, for always being there for me. I also want to thank President Bush for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be president, I can be on the first page... This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and familt that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that I will never forget. And lst but not lease I would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how I did thisl I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them the skys the limit. Being on first page tis amazing, thank you everyone!

Jalhala

08-03-2012

yay