Mechanize Mayhem with Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doom Machine

08-03-2012

Looks great!

I will get it one day.

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

HUMANS!!! cho'gath gets too many good skins

porrranaotemnome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinster37 View Post
i feel so honored to be on the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next i would like to thank my parents, for birthing me. I want to thank my cat delete, for always being there for me. I also want to thank president bush for allowing me to realize that if a mentally challenged child can be president, i can be on the first page... This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and familt that have helped me along the way. This moment will be an experience that i will never forget. And lst but not lease i would like to thank all of the millions of people/fans out there that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how i did thisl i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them the skys the limit. Being on first page tis amazing, thank you everyone!

porrranaotemnome

08-03-2012

And omg such an awesome RUPTURE!!

victory hail

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by porrranaotemnome View Post
And omg such an awesome RUPTURE!!
if by awsome u mean .....every1 will see it coming and dodge....then ur right....

Mizarina

08-03-2012

The skin does look great I must say

Now I do imagine this:

Jungle: Battlecast Prime Chogath
Top: Rumble
Mid: Orianna
Adc: Battlecast Urgot
Support: Blitzcrank

Rise of the mechanical, mech/robot team xD

GinjabredMonsta

08-03-2012

This skin looks amazing, can't wait to see it in action. I think Riot should make something like a Pulsefire Nunu next

Walkchico

08-03-2012

Anybody else saw a Battlecast Urgot AND a future Battlecast Skarner in the back?

I might be Ali

08-03-2012

Hello Machinedramon looks so much like him

asaf786

08-03-2012

sooo freaking awsome!!!!!!!!!!