Live Diana Developer AMA on Reddit Friday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bl4cKOu1

08-02-2012

Fix the bug with the update. The game won't start, read the **** forums!!!!

YurdleTheTurtle

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyAzn26 View Post
No one gives a **** about a live AMA on Reddit. All we care about is you releasing Diana, now! You need to stop this nonsense with releasing the patch without the new Champion. It makes no sense delaying the Champion out of the patch and later activating them.
My goodness some people are unnecessarily hostile.

Some people DO care. Just because YOU do not, does not mean your opinion applies to everyone else.

In addition, the patch notes already mentioned that Diana was not ready for release yet and more testing/fixes were required. The PBE was introduced to help with this process, and because of problems found with Diana, she's not ready for release.

Would you rather have a bugged champion released sooner, only to be made unplayable because of problems? What if the bugged champion caused major problems like performance issues or downright crashes?

It makes perfect sense for champions to be delayed if needed.

To all the other complainers - It's great you have opinions. No need to be hostile to Riot or the people who are interested in asking questions about Diana.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

08-02-2012

Yay for AMA Reddits. =)

TN Allen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Red-****s

BEWAWA

Recruiter

08-02-2012

hi

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

WHAT THE F*CK is Reddit?

Lady Ash

08-02-2012

Squak?

swan2swan

08-02-2012

Questions to be asked if I'm MIA:

#1: Did Diana attend the same Solari conclave as Leona? I'm assuming she did.
#2: How old was Diana when Leona was taken in by the Solari? How old is she NOW?
#3. What were the moon-people called?
#4. The Solari were comprised of a group of retired warmongers, and she was born to them. Was she raised as a warrior, or did she begin developing her combat skills when she found the ancient weapons?
#5. Who is the voice actress for Diana?

Who is Sexy

08-02-2012

Why make such a big deal out of a champion release? You talk like its a big event

We get used to it after 100 champ u' know

ZombieCakes

08-02-2012

Well I'm dying to know why they went for another ****ty skin on such a serious character! I'm actually having doubts about getting her, thanks to that.