tribunal rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moryse

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNurichu View Post
Actually only level 30s. Or they could make u pay ip or rp to do the tribunal and u have to be level 30.
Woah, Making you pay Ip or RP? and having you be lvl 30? that just ruins it for people who arent lvl 30 like me...i dont do Tribunal for the IP, i read every case, and i judge fairly, and like some others have said, i wouldnt care if it didnt give you IP..I do it to make the game better for people who want to enjoy it,

NewZodiac

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieBrasco View Post
How could it be worth it unless your spending less time than it takes to play a game, I suspect many of you are just waiting the minute out and voting, which defeats the purpose. True judgment per case takes a while, look at all the evidence in a number of games. I find I could play a quick not game and get 45 ip in ten minutes.
Well... seeing as the system makes it so if you are caught just spamming a verdict right after the counter goes you'll be banned, I don't think too many people are doing that.

Personally, I sometimes take so long reading the chat that the page screws up on me and I have to refresh.

Darkkor

07-28-2012

To be honest I use it for times when I'm bored or sleepy, this gives me some time to help the community and get some IP that I think is a good amount for just 15 cases over a period of time. Yes its a little time consuming but its really worth it. But if you think about it if they didn't have the IP reward a lot of people would quit using which is kinda ridiculous, but its true!

Antisima

07-29-2012

i would realle like if there is a small amount of givrn RP than IP

orangefanta77

08-01-2012

its not only for the reward tho.
admit that its kinda fun reading cases and it could be funny to.
it also decreases your chances of having a bad game because of a player

AQness

08-02-2012

they say you 25 per case, the email said you solved 11 cases and we reward you with 40 ip and te other time i solve about 30 cases they said i got 220 ip is there a fixed payment amount or something?!

Tehlawlmiester

08-02-2012

I am going to try and answer something I've seen repeated over and over again. You do a max of 15 cases per day. You are only payed if you voted with the majority, not for just hitting a button and instant IP gain. If I wasn't wanting that IP so I could finish my rune pages up then I wouldn't care about the reward much at all. I agree that perhaps something like a ranked system of voters would be nice so trolls would really have to work if they want a reward. Perhaps the tiers being no reward for your first 50 correct cases, then a small chunk of IP until 100 correct cases, then a bigger chunk at 200 all the way to 500 then onto RP rewards up to a cap.

That would be my suggestion.

Loathanxerus

08-02-2012

I just like helping out the community personally. I'm very happy with the low ip they give because I'm glad to defend people who have had bad games (we all have) and get rid of the obnoxious players.

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehlawlmiester View Post
I am going to try and answer something I've seen repeated over and over again. You do a max of 15 cases per day. You are only payed if you voted with the majority, not for just hitting a button and instant IP gain. If I wasn't wanting that IP so I could finish my rune pages up then I wouldn't care about the reward much at all. I agree that perhaps something like a ranked system of voters would be nice so trolls would really have to work if they want a reward. Perhaps the tiers being no reward for your first 50 correct cases, then a small chunk of IP until 100 correct cases, then a bigger chunk at 200 all the way to 500 then onto RP rewards up to a cap.

That would be my suggestion.
I am not certain this is exactly how the rewards are awarded...I have read some Riot posts that hint that you may be awarded for matching the Riot staff decision instead of the Tribunal majority.

DJ Potato Bread

08-04-2012

if they raised the ip reward it would be counter productive: less people playing (and reporting) in the game would produce less cases for the tribunal to function off of (I had a hard time understanding this myself, it sounds good in my head, if you understand this I applaud you). So the ip price is pretty good as is