Which AD carry would Help Best to learn the role?

Ashe 142 31.63%
Caitlyn 41 9.13%
Corki 20 4.45%
Draven 16 3.56%
Ezreal 36 8.02%
Graves 66 14.70%
Kog' maw 19 4.23%
Miss Fortune 13 2.90%
Sivir 11 2.45%
Tristana 25 5.57%
Urgot 4 0.89%
Varus 17 3.79%
Vayne 39 8.69%
Voters: 449. You may not vote on this poll

Who is the best AD carry to learn the role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiLLeGaCy

07-31-2012

Corki. All. Day. Long.

BoganSlayer

07-31-2012

i love vayne when shes fed

Camel Scary

08-01-2012

graves and ashe are easy to learn and do alot of damage
draven deals alot of damage if played right and catch the axes
sivir has a free autoattack every 3 seconds late game

Restore the roar

08-07-2012

Ashe is THE AD champ for learning. Trist and Graves are also pretty good for beginners as well, as they both have escape mechs, unlike Ashe.

weizhong5

08-08-2012

Ashe is very easy to use. I used her to learn the basics of a ranged AD carry before I moved on to harder ones like Vayne.

Vandal Six

08-08-2012

Sivir is a really underrated AD carry in my opinion. Not too hard to use, great ult, and incredible defensive shield. Not to mention her Q can do a TON of damage.

david12341

08-08-2012

caitlyn,her q can clear whole minion waves and her ult isn,t a skill shot
also ez because it helps you learn how to use skill shots.

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

I'd say Caitlyn early on. Long range, good poke, and can kite remotely well ( third longest range).
Trist can also be used, nice escapes, nice ult, huge attack speed steroid, easy to farm cause of her E passive, and Has the longest range at lvl 18 ( 703 I believe.).

Graves next, some skill shots, teaches you to deal with short ranges, nice kit, and scales into late game like a beast.

Vayne for a challenge. Learn when to condemn or you might end up saving your target, Tumble can also help you juke some skill shots, help you learn positioning, and also can allow to escape.(Don't tumble over walls, you just can't) But she is also squishy.

If you want to practice skill shots with a carry I'd say Ezreal. His whole kit is pretty much skill shots.

NinjaChopsticks

08-08-2012

I've played ADC from day 1 and I started out with Vayne, before I even know how to build a champion or anything. I've been playing for about 6 months now and have her and Kog pretty much down. If you're looking for a champion to learn the role on, I very highly DON'T suggest either of them. They take a lot of time to learn and skill to play.

I suggest Ashe or Caitlyn. Ashe is your typical beginning ADC champ, with her simple kit and low price to buy. Caitlyn has a bit more odd kit, but her range is long enough that you can learn how to last hit without any real issues of getting harassed by the enemy team.

Mich567

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeGaCy View Post
Corki. All. Day. Long.
Corki is a great AD Carry, but not to learn the role.
I also voted Ashe because she is the easiest by far... it's simple to learn the role with her, she is the classic AD Carry with One spammable ability for damage, and two others which don't do damage... and can definitely beat the **** out of the opposing team when played correctly. Tryndamere is a great one too.... with no counter he is unstoppable.