Uninstalled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleekman

07-31-2012

The solo LoL community is bad. Join a clan, get some friends, STOMP EVERYONE.

awakenPanda

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
And people like ElGauchoFausto and awakenPanda are exactly the reason why
there have been millions of these kinds of threads; why do you think everyone will care about yours?

Treza

07-31-2012

you think youve got it rough? looking at your math history atleast half of the games youve been a major factor in your losses. look at my match history and utter sadness will overwhelm you.

i had 2 bad games, 1 i was against a blitz and a cait with teemo, wound up 0/4 early due to many turret dives from blitzcrank not fearing anything with his passive available. found my power late after really working hard to end up leading the game in cs, by then it was too late because top lane was 0/11

i had another really bad game against a teemo/cait lane as teemo and got shat on. my "support" was a melee bruiser who just couldnt do anything because he was out ranged heavily, and teemo was just blinding me while cait poked from afar. couldnt do anything, but i kinda knew going in that it was going to be a bad game because i was trying a new build that ended up not working out, which i eventually just sold for a bloodthirster (rushed executioners calling) and although i did play bad, top and mid both lost their lanes hardcore and the entire enemy team was free roaming and being the only person buying wards it just wasnt enough. got crushed hard and i was a major factor in my teams defeat, but it was complete lack of map control on all fronts that really lost it.

8 straight losses, with my only 2 wins in my last 10 games being at the very bottom.. my match history is basically my league of legends career in a nutshell. overall satisfying, but very much disappointing.. reminiscent of greg normans golf career

Grollm

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTangerine View Post
I played all day today from about 1pm to 8pm and won every match. The enemy teams had afks, dcs, and were just being utterly ignorant and not knowing how to play. For instance I had an Ashe today, by the game of Grollm, feed our top lane for four kills- all the while spouting out nonsense about his jungler and wards and lag.
That's funny because if you check my match history I didn't play Ashe once today. Nice try though. In fact I don't think I've played Ashe once in the last week.

Ømicron

07-31-2012

People always say to play with premades, but everyone I play with sucks. If I met someone as great as me at this game, I would friend them and play with them, but I just feel bad if I have to tell my premade partner how much they suck; it's so much easier to inform strangers of their inability to play.

Why can't everyone just be as good as me.

Ehrlich Mar

07-31-2012

@Omicron: Why can't everyone be as modest as you? : D

Honestly, I understand where you're coming from, Grollm. Still, I haven't uninstalled, and it's mostly because I have faith in the functionality of the game; I really like the mechanics of the thing. I'm trying to mitigate situations like the ones that you described by trying to get competitive and finding teammates that I trust.

In the competitions, we don't watch teams that involve bad players. Teams like SK, M5, and TSM are simply the best at what they do, and they found each other, bonded, and practiced to get like that. I doubt that a random ranked 5v5 placed them all together and they decided to become a competitive team, you know? If we want teams like that, it's a bit of a struggle and a drawn-out process to find people who are willing to take it to that higher level of play, but by golly it's rewarding. So here's hoping that whatever decision you make brings you joy. Regards.

KiLLeGaCy

07-31-2012

We will see you again in a month. For the time being... enjoy the sun.

BoganSlayer

07-31-2012

eh **** happens find a friend that plays and play might improve your experiance

Xerkos333

08-01-2012

Lol ever heard of custom games?

Or an even better fix is to play with people you actually know.

BananaSniper

08-01-2012

If you don't enjoy playing the game, then don't play and move on. If you do, then you should have no problem playing winning or losing. My guess is (since you said you play for hours and hours on end/all day) that you will be back when your temper tantrum is over and you've calmed down.