A good Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soft Tortoise

07-30-2012

A good Heim will stand his ground w his turrets, he doenst run away. If he runs away from his turrets he is usually dead....and he knows that. If hes ganked at least he can take one of them w him.
A good Heim wont jump in w you if he has just layed down both his turrets and suicide along w you....he will stay w his turrets. That is where he is safe...it is also where your going to get help from Heim. It is also where your most safe (there is alot of dps in that area)
A good Heim wont turret dive w you when you yourself have no hp (hint- Heim has the lowest hp in the game of any champion) So dont do this and ask him why he didnt want to commit suicide w you. At most he will go in shoot some rockets and hope for the best. He will also b wondering why you decided to give them a free kill when/if you die. I mean you didnt have alot of hp and they both have stuns.........that made it a really good idea to turret dive them......
A good Heim can shut down Tryn, Darius, Jax, Malphite, and even Singed. (yes thats right, it turns out that running past turrets early game w poison trail early game is a bad idea. Chances are if you try this and its a good Heim, your going to also make him a happy Heim)
A good Heim can carry the game for his team. However if your team turns out to be a team that likes to fight just outside your turrets range ("Im Eve and Im going to jump in the middle of Lee Sin and Jax just outside Heim's turret range..... omg im dead your so bad Heim") well then your going to lose horribly and of course it will b your fault your team couldnt stand by your turrets..........it always is
So Heim is a champ that you really take your chances with when you pick him, even if you are a good Heim.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

good heimer? never heard of it

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

theres soo many design flaw with heimerdinger when they nerfed his 3rd turret that was the only way he could deal a threat of a damg now its like i have MR you do no damg. god i remember as nunu with three turret out i was like in heaven or ashe i could just burst the damg turret down. They complain that he was too op and riot never I mean NEVER compensate for his nerf All the supposely buff did nuthing for him NUTHING. ALL riot had to do was make rockets to hit champ never creeps if theres only one champ make his rockets hit him for alll three but less liek 20% less after the first rocket hit him. and up the god dam speed of that grenade feel like im watching it as my grandmother move faster then it

Eryn

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
good heimer? never heard of it
Zacynthos

LAMlRP

07-31-2012

Wish he still had 3 turrets Buuut.....only when I played him.

Praetor Don

08-04-2012

Sit in the mid lane of summoners rift with heimer in between two turrets for twenty minutes then move->minion horde!

Realyst

08-04-2012

Why are you posting this is Twisted Treeline. Heimer has no place in a map that requires constant mobility and quick jungle skirmishes. Heimer brings absolutely nothing to a 3v3 match except the liability of him being a gold pinata, and as such, he is regarded as a bad 3v3 pick.

SpiralinISqwerty

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Why are you posting this is Twisted Treeline. Heimer has no place in a map that requires constant mobility and quick jungle skirmishes. Heimer brings absolutely nothing to a 3v3 match except the liability of him being a gold pinata, and as such, he is regarded as a bad 3v3 pick.
That's funny because I feel he's way better in 3v3 than 5v5. I've probably had 200 games of him in there, and I can't really remember any (other than when I first started) where I went negative.

Soft Tortoise

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Clearly he is a much better 3v3 champ then 5v5. Clearly though, every map/game requires good movement speed, if your a champion that needs movement speed to be good. Heim does not need movement speed to be played well. So therefore he is very vialbe in 3v3........

Realyst

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralinISqwerty View Post
That's funny because I feel he's way better in 3v3 than 5v5. I've probably had 200 games of him in there, and I can't really remember any (other than when I first started) where I went negative.
You and Soft Tortoise are also both unranked. Your opinion of doing well with a bottom tier champion in solo queue normal games versus poor players, doesn't make a champion good. Statistics showing a champion winning many, many games in Ranked play makes a champion good. Heimerdinger wins very few Ranked games, both in 5v5 and 3v3. Heimerdinger is an undertuned champion, sorry, but face reality. Keep your illogical downvotes to yourselves kids.