Brutalize your enemies with Rageborn Mundo!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoshiro

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curanthir View Post
To everybody saying its a normal orc, it's not. It's as close to Axe from DOTA2 as you can get without plagiarism, even down to the armor on the right shoulder and the ponytail. TBH, it would be exactly Axe if it were a Darius skin, as Darius uses Axe's 2 main skills.
DOTA 2 is plagiarism LMAO. The staff that made DOTA 2 didn't even make the DotA game that Valve Stole... IMO no DOTA 2 fan has a right to say Riot copied anything from DotA. Valve copied everything, even the name of the game.

Anang

07-30-2012

Mundo is a cut above

Yoshiro

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTroller View Post
howabout we make skins for champs with only 2 skins? I mean, mundo? seriously?
LOL new champions now only get one skin be lucky those champions have 2 D:

Jack the wicked

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiro View Post
DOTA 2 is plagiarism LMAO. The staff that made DOTA 2 didn't even make the DotA game that Valve Stole... IMO no DOTA 2 fan has a right to say Riot copied anything from DotA. Valve copied everything, even the name of the game.
Icefrog, is the developer of DoTa, and was hired by Valve, to make DoTa 2, Guinsoo barely did anything in DoTa, and Eul (Wich made the map, and several other mods, heroes, items and fixes) is working with Icefrog, along with the loading screen artist Kendrick Lim.

rekt by knowledge, scumbag.

Acidarmored

07-30-2012

Hellscream clone...

LowLifeBroom

07-30-2012

Is It Just Me Or Does This Skin look Like Axe From Dota?

B8ed

07-30-2012

looks dumb, like a rip off of hellboy which was terrible

Zylph

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curanthir View Post
To everybody saying its a normal orc, it's not. It's as close to Axe from DOTA2 as you can get without plagiarism, even down to the armor on the right shoulder and the ponytail. TBH, it would be exactly Axe if it were a Darius skin, as Darius uses Axe's 2 main skills.
don't make me laugh, dota itself took every champion design from warcraft 3, so yeah, basically EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION FROM DOTA 2 is like a remake of warcraft 3 designs lol. On the other hand, of course this looks like an orc from warcraft, riot those a lot of tributes with their skins, like annie in wonderland? muay thai sagat lee sin? bruce lee sin? come on. And on the gamplay, valve made dota 2 the same as dota. On the other hand, riot made an entire new type of gameplay from the same concept, and that my friend is called innovation.

Silverwolf0804

07-31-2012

New skin is okay but Riot, you guys need to make an Incredible Hulk Mundo skin because what would be really awesome is that you guys at Riot make an Avengers theme. Mundo can be hulk, Victor can be Iron Man, Varus can be Hawk Eye, Jayce can be Thor, Pantheon can be Captain America, Katarina can be Black Widow, Nidalee can be Black Panther (to a degree)

HunTrex

Recruiter

08-01-2012

I would feel really bad, if DOTA addicts would see this..