AD caster item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youngbulker

07-30-2012

perhaps mix a wriggles and a brutalizer? or a spirit visage and a wriggles or any of those combinations.... Essentially an item to keep bruisers in the game during the 40 minute mark when the ad carry can 3 shot you.. perhaps one of the effects would be - reduce critical strike chance by 10% , or reduce critical strike damage by 10% or something. on top of other stats... or 4 second active where you cannot be critically striked?

arkchargersfan

07-30-2012

if your a bruiser and the ad carry can three shot you, you have more probs than just reducing damage

ImIndustructible

07-30-2012

Short answer is no, not only because you can fill the need with Maw of Malmortius or Atma's Impaler, but also you can really try buy some defense to counter that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngbulker View Post
... Essentially an item to keep bruisers in the game during the 40 minute mark when the ad carry can 3 shot you..
I believe that you are talking about Glass Cannon Assassin, not Bruisers, which not only can tank more than 3 shots, but also stop you from firing the third one.

Dead Future

07-30-2012

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No, because Legendary-tier items will never build into different items, no matter how cheap they are.

Youngbulker

07-30-2012

ok realistically, it was more like i was getting 4-5 shotted by a level 18 vayne with LW, 2 PD's, IE and a BT and attack speed boots. I was renekton, lvl 18, I had Atmas, sunfire, LW, trinity force, MR boots, and negatron cloak.... the problem was the AD vayne didn't get fed, but she just continued to farm until late game and became hyper carry status.

I was dominating olaf top, and dealing most of the teams damage, until i had to start building tanky because the karthus mid was getting as fed as I was , which meant i had to STOP building damage (besides a little hexdrinker) and get some real MR items... this means my damage dropped, and once vayne started getting super strong i had to build atmas/sunfire for hp/more damage and armor along with trinity so i could 2-3 shot vayne if i could get close to here. I just hate how 1 AP champion can force you to completely stop building damage and build resists, causing your teams main source of damage to drop off and then complain later how he falls off late game... well of course my mid lane feeds karthus now I have to stop building full AD and build that MR items and sell a few things as well, while Karthus can just continue building AP and be the biggest threat in the world, he doesn't even need to build armor or MR in super high amounts (maybe 100-130 mr/armor) to be way more of a threat. by the time i could deal with karthus, vayne had her 2pd's LW and a IE, it was pretty much done.