Suggestion for Malady/Nashor's Tooth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Malady

Now builds from Dagger + Amplifying Tome + 545 gold(1400)

+25 ability power
+25% attack speed
Unique Passive: Your basic attacks deal 20 bonus magic damage and reduce magic resistance by 6 for 8 seconds (maximum 4 stacks).

Nashor's Tooth

Now builds from Stinger + Malady + 400 gold(2890)

+75 ability power
+50% attack speed
Unique Passive: 20% cooldown reduction
Unique Passive: Your basic attacks deal 30 bonus magic damage and reduce magic resistance by 6 for 8 seconds (maximum 4 stacks).

Folding Malady's passive into Nashor's Tooth and making that upgrade path available will make it a strong niche item choice for champions that could make use of both AS and AP, including a certain moon-based champ that's coming up.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

I kinda like the 25% CDR, 55% AS and mana regen.

Plus, putting the two together might be altogether too powerful, particularly on carries like Varus or Ezreal who deal good magic AND physical damage.

Trazz

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
I kinda like the 25% CDR, 55% AS and mana regen.

Plus, putting the two together might be altogether too powerful, particularly on carries like Varus or Ezreal who deal good magic AND physical damage.
Varus and Ezreal weren't exactly chomping at the bit to buy Malady before.

JustMyBassCannon

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazz View Post
Varus and Ezreal weren't exactly chomping at the bit to buy Malady before.
Malady didn't give CDR before. Or 75 AP.

TealNinje

07-29-2012

I'm interested in the part where the two items combined lose 15% attack speed, and an arbitrary 50 AP is gained. Shouldn't those two stats be swapped? 75% attack speed and 50 AP?

Trazz

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
I'm interested in the part where the two items combined lose 15% attack speed, and an arbitrary 50 AP is gained. Shouldn't those two stats be swapped? 75% attack speed and 50 AP?
Numbers can be tweaked.

Zerglinator

07-30-2012

I like my 25% CDR!

AnthemHero

07-30-2012

Nashor's Tooth and Malady are fine as is.

YamiBelgarath

07-30-2012

I do think Malady could be fun if it built into something- I've always thought maybe Malady and Ex's Calling could do something. However, I also think Nashor's should be left alone- after all, it's a stronk item for AP Teemo.