@Morello; Give me one good reason why you can't lower Grave's AA range

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G0atsebusters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

525 is already low as hell

500 and dear lord

Drahga

07-28-2012

Sivir has great burst wuhhh??!

LoRDRoast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

If Sivir's AA range gets increased, what would happen to her base AD? I hear twitch's AD is gonna be bumped up to something like 52 and Sivirs' is lower along with the lower AA range. I was wondering if this will help make some sort of change to Sivir to make her more playable and a better choice to pick in game?

Serenity Now

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
And Teemo too?

ragerranger35

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Burst: Shock Blasts, especially ones that go through Acceleration Gate.

Dash: His passive gives him a short MS boost and ignores collision, he has To The Skies! and Acceleration Gate.

Tank Passive: Well, not exactly a passive, but Hammer Mode gets tanky powers.
I didint say he doesnt have a burst. I also said you can play him as an ad carry. But he is also a melee. He can be build tanky. He is not only desingned to be an ad carry.

Graves has that passive cuz of his low range. And he also has a dash that reduces its own cd. And a blind that can be used to escape.

Phykos

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragerranger35 View Post
I didint say he doesnt have a burst. I also said you can play him as an ad carry. But he is also a melee. He can be build tanky. He is not only desingned to be an ad carry.

Graves has that passive cuz of his low range. And he also has a dash that reduces its own cd. And a blind that can be used to escape.
I find Solo top Jayce superior anyway. Seriously, being able to swap in and out range like that, he outclasses **** near any top I've fought. His AA range is terrible though, making him bot well....a bad idea. Top however any range is ONLY an advantage, so I can't believe people want to think of him as AD carry bot lol. His burst is still high even built tanky.

Balfire

07-29-2012

Quote:
I think the Sivir part is valid - I'll ask the live dudes their thoughts. Off-the-cuff though, this makes sense, especially with the new richochet mechanic.
I love you! Sivir has always been my favorite AD carry but I literally haven't touched her in MONTHS because its impossible to lane against the popular picks with her unless you have a really good support.

ShiftGears

07-29-2012

Quote:
Thank you. It's ridiculous that her range is the same as Jayce, who has 2 speed boosts, one of which is free, 1 gap closer that slows the target, and knockback, and can switch between 2 skill sets has 500 range.

Ronald22

07-29-2012

Quote:

Kind of offtopic, kind of on.

Buff karmas AA range from 400 to 525. Thank you

XtremeApocalypse

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Its actually higher.
Not at level 6.