@Morello; Give me one good reason why you can't lower Grave's AA range

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EndlessCycle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Or increase Sivir's instead.

Graves was supposedly given lower AA range to compensate for the huge burst he has. That's fine. But why is Sivir's lower than his? She isn't innately tanky, why does she need to get in closer? Her spell shield blocks one thing in the midst of a teamfight.

tailsmph

07-28-2012

Ya know, graves might have been balanced if he had that lower auto attack range; you could even revert some of his nerfs and he still would be ok. That was the point of his passive, right? His lower auto attack range gave him the right to free tanky stats

Fire Lord Iroh

07-28-2012

Sivir has an AA reset and Graves' range is short as it is.

BlackSpicedRum

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokuXx View Post
Graves has a gap closer and his range is longer than sivir's?

tailsmph

07-28-2012

Quote:
He has free armor and mr, great harass, a dash that gives attk speed, and a really OP blind circle that effs peoples FPS in addition to screwing them over during team fights. I think if he had Urgot's or Jayce's auto attack range most of this would be acceptable

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Graves is alright, just typical pubstomp champ, however I would like to see Sivir get a farther range. She's not tanky minus blocking a single spell and no gap closer. It just doesn't make sense to me why she only has 500.

Fire Lord Iroh

07-28-2012

I don't think you guys realize how good an AA reset + team AS/MS steroid with the ability to block any spell is on an AD carry. If she has longer range she'll be pretty **** ridiculous.

oddish33

07-28-2012

I would like to see sivir have 525 or 550 aa range. As of now, she get jumped on really easily after she uses spell shield.

freakinsweet830

07-28-2012

as a Sivir main who's been playing Graves a lot lately, please increase Sivir's range. No traditional AD carry should have the range of Teemo...

BlackSpicedRum

07-28-2012

Quote:
I don't think you guys realize how good an AA reset + team AS/MS steroid with the ability to block any spell is on an AD carry. If she has longer range she'll be pretty **** ridiculous.
the question isn't whether sivir is good, it's that "is grave's range justified? Would he die out if he had lower range?"

1234511 ... 13