Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
They do not keep us fed. Save for Morgana and her bread, we feed ourselves. It is hard to bake in the forest. None suffer for our sake. We kill only those we need to, or those who we deem worthy of a fight. They do not toil for us. Do not put your ideas of societal constraints upon us, Starchild. They do not exist for us. We pay any debt with our fists.

That argument will not work on us. Be more wary with your words.

We fight with a cause: We fight to live. We fight to become the strongest, because that is all life is. If there is someone out there bigger and stronger than you, they will crush you. That is the law of nature. For us, we wish to show that in our limited lifetime we will show the Heavens that we deserve to be recognized as a true man. A man able to walk his path and crush any who oppose him and his ideals.

One day none shall stand to our fist if they dare stand against it. The weak deserve no mercy. The defenseless shall fall if they dare stand against someone stronger. Meekness will not gain you anything. Humbleness is a death sentence. That is the world we live in. A world ruled by strength. If you disagree, tell us, why were there six Rune Wars and the establishment of the League? Do you really think the League will last? Hmph.

We asked you what is important to you. We say you are a fool. Despite what we say, you stand your ground. That is why we respect you, Radiant Dawn, but that does not mean we have to agree with you.

Let them be angry. Let them cower. Let them cry for our blood. We care not. We will answer them as we answer all: With our fists and our anger. Let them send their armies no man or machine can stop we who have dedicated our life to our fists, to our strength.
A savage primitive like yourself will never have the mental capacity to understand anything, so do please refrain from even attempting to debate when you are nothing more than a wild animal who only knows how to attack and destroy.

Dojel

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
A savage primitive like yourself will never have the mental capacity to understand anything, so do please refrain from even attempting to debate when you are nothing more than a wild animal who only knows how to attack and destroy.
Herald, keep your pride.
Don't tell him you are above him, prove it by not lowering yourself to a petty argument that cannot be won.

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Herald, keep your pride.
Don't tell him you are above him, prove it by not lowering yourself to a petty argument that cannot be won.
I never stated that I was superior to him, only that he was a savage that can only attack mindlessly and destroy indiscriminately.

If he should truly allow mere words to rouse him then he is the most pitiful excuse for a warrior that I have ever seen.

Unmasked Angel

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I never stated that I was superior to him, only that he was a savage that can only attack mindlessly and destroy indiscriminately.

If he should truly allow mere words to rouse him then he is the most pitiful excuse for a warrior that I have ever seen.
That's enough.

If he wants to think that way, let him. There's obviously nothing you or I or anyone can say that would change is heart. Leave it be.

Valorans Outlaw

07-26-2012

Leona, what are your thoughts on Demacia, Noxus, and Ionia?

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
That's enough.

If he wants to think that way, let him. There's obviously nothing you or I or anyone can say that would change is heart. Leave it be.
....Very well.

But I would just like to say that I don't think he even HAS a heart.

Dojel

07-26-2012

In all honesty Herald, you removed yours...

Unmasked Angel

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Leona, what are your thoughts on Demacia, Noxus, and Ionia?
I have met very honorable people from all three.

Demacia is a beautiful place, and I have grown to become friends with it's people. The Crownguards and Prince Jarvan come to mind

Ionia is the same way. Although, it pains me to know the torment they had to endure because of Noxus..

And Noxus.. well, I don't associate with them much. Especially since that tyrant Swain has taken over, but, despite it all, very admirable people come for there. Riven comes to my mind.

Valorans Outlaw

07-26-2012

Oh! I forgot to ask on your thoughts on Piltover and Zaun as well.

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
In all honesty Herald, you removed yours...
In all honesty, Dojel, I replaced it with a four-piston pump.