Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smbz

07-24-2012

come on riot over 20 000 people have seen this and you haven't commented why do you ignore the important things.

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Bump for justice. I'd really want to go pro in this game and I've been playing heaps lately. It really makes me sad that I can't smartcast my favourite character Talon because it feels far to jerky and doesn't increase my response time at all with such a delay.
Australian players are many and we NEED a server.
Riot please. <3

GG Nerds

Recruiter

07-24-2012

In other news, HoN just put Australian servers in for Ranked. I'm also pretty sure there is less Australian HoN players than LoL players.

Weirym

07-24-2012

Just saw this thread linked in from the LoL:Au Facebook page. It would be awesome to get some feedback from Riot about (maybe)servers in Australia.

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Angel View Post
In other news, HoN just put Australian servers in for Ranked. I'm also pretty sure there is less Australian HoN players than LoL players.
I would athink there would be far less Aussie HoN players. I reckon an Australian server would convince lots of HoN players to jump over and at least give LoL Australia a Try.

smbz

07-24-2012

Weirym

dont keep your hopes high they wont bother. =(

Lily Angel
wow really there are only like 100 000 or about 500 000 people playing HoN in total and yet they make a australian server while in LoL there are over one million a day and 18 million a month and yet they dont bother making one or even replying to us. wow its stupid.

SoSoT

07-24-2012

Page 120 and still no reply, Kind of disappointing that we haven't even gotten a reply, Clearly the Australian community is out in full force with over 20,000 views and 120 pages of replies and over 1,000 upvotes on the original post.

Judgesin

07-24-2012

bump for australia!

JawDe

07-24-2012

Bump

smbz

07-24-2012

bump