When/How Did Your Main Become Your Main?

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stealthstyle75

07-22-2012

I started to play lol a year back when my friend got me into it. I looked through the list of champions stat until I found the worst champ in the game.... shen, i bought him instantly and tried him out and he sucks, I enjoy playing games with underated characters, even when shen got his godly buff I still kept him as my main.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2012

When I was learning League, I'd play a champ for a short time, then quit it, and learn a new one.
It went something like (from first to last) Tristana > Teemo > Fiddlesticks > Morgana > Annie/Amumu (I was expanding to jungle) > Akali > Lux.

Ever since I bought Lux, I played her non-stop (before I started branching out). I can confidently say I'm one of the much better Lux players out there, and I know her inside out. She's just so fun to play and I love her potential and skills.

SaveTheMaids

07-22-2012

After playing Wukong and Poppy exclusively for about 200 games... I gave GP a try and liked his versatility/utility.

I like champs that can pretty much play any role so he suits me... regardless of his power-level.

Judas Priest

07-22-2012

I've just finished a Summoner's Rift game and I was 17/1/5. That's why Fiddlesticks is my main

D3M0NDRAK3

07-22-2012

I have a few champions that I would class as my main, as I enjoy them equally

Brand, Ezreal, Shaco and Gangplank

I enjoy Brand as his early game is quite effective, zoning your opponent out of lane with a combination of his W and E, then, if fed, destroying the enemy team whenever they group up.

Ezreal, His harass is considerable, and quite simple to master, plus you can build him to suit what the enemy team is doing, (they build armor, go ap) (they build mr, go ad) (bit of a combination? go hybrid)
His ult is a great way to catch those champions that just get away with a tiny bit of hp left, scales quite well into late game.

Shaco, since they reworked his two shiv poison, he's scaled more well into late game, but of course his early game is not as strong as it used to be, which isn't really a problem for myself. I play him almost exclusively as a jungler, occasionally soloing top with him, very fun to play, and has a pretty good escape ability.

Gangplank, I build him with critical chance and ad, (critplank) gives him near unstoppable harass throughout the game, and allows him to solo (almost) any champion in the game, his E grants bonuses to his allies when activated, helps him escape, and even set up kills for his allies, same with his ult. Superior farming with his Q, which is also his main form of harassing, which I quite enjoy. Scales very well into late game.

Love them all, can't really decide which is my favourite

Sidero

07-22-2012

I used to pubstomp with Master Yi before lvl 30, but it doesn't work anymore.

I quited lol for a while 6 months ago, when i came back i bought Graves...

**** he is good, I LOL everytime i dodge a skill shot (like Ez and Ashe's ult) and just destroy the enemy carry with his insane attack speed, sometimes the enemy is trying to recall and you just Dash > Buckshot > Collateral his face for a free kill, he can also save teammates with his blind + slow.

Only problem is that he is kinda short ranged for an AD Carry but I'm so used to play him that i don't care anymore

BOSS TROOPER

07-22-2012

I personally main different champs for different scenarios. If we need a support i always do kayle. If we need an ad or ap carry I'm always Fate. When jungling I always go tankwick. If we need a solo top I go talon, (although I sometimes use him mid, or go kayle top depending on our comp).

ZiadAhmed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-22-2012

My mains are jayce,fizz,brand,blitz i am insane with them i cant be beatable i destroy people too easy basicly ur main champ is the champ that is ur style and u can dom any game with easily

kavinh the third

07-23-2012

3 days ago when i got bored of my last one i usually just wanna try them all and play whoever i feel like but it's usually a champion that's considered "weak" so they don't get nerfed and they're usually secretly OP.

FlipperTheDerp

07-23-2012

My main and my very first game are linked. So, I joined league because of a friend. I am usually terrible at gaming and as such I wanted to be the tankiest person ever so I would never die. At the time galio was free, but I could not choose him since everyone wanted to be him since he looked cool, so I ended up picking ryze (a bad decision since I had no idea of how to build him properly). I fed horribly but my friend carried me. 29 levels later, I figured I would give ryze a go again, and I loved playing him.

12345612 ... 21