Fastest 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jellysmackle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

I honestly am not sure if this is the fastest Twisted Treeline match, but you know i thought why not post a picture and check if it is. Sadly i do not have any footage of the game, all i have is this picture. You can go ahead and go check my match history it will have the same information, that's if you think i'm lying
So yeah just tell me if you know anything about fastest games or whatever. This wasn't an attempt to get a record or anything of that sort i'm just wondering if we just did something awesome.
P.S: this was the only i could attach the pic i really don't post that much threads.
Edit: the time in the pic is 11:54 its kind of hard to read sorry.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

had a 9:30 ranked one once. I don't know if I have a replay to screenshot but I will look.

Jellysmackle

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
had a 9:30 ranked one once. I don't know if I have a replay to screenshot but I will look.
Ty. i really was looking for a another record. i even googled it D: couldnt find anything. so knowing that someone else had a short game is pretty epic, and the fact that its a ranked makes it even awesomer.

OnlyBotLane

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellysmackle View Post
Ty. i really was looking for a another record. i even googled it D: couldnt find anything. so knowing that someone else had a short game is pretty epic, and the fact that its a ranked makes it even awesomer.
I lied it was 10 50

But yeah i will get the SS in a sec. It wasn't exactly epic though I think we were only 1300 at the time lol.

EDIT: So I couldn't get the rep to open. It is pretty old but his is a screen of the rep existing lol not exactly proof but i dont really care about it that much.
*******http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4...v3.jpg********

Jellysmackle

07-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
I lied it was 10 50

But yeah i will get the SS in a sec. It wasn't exactly epic though I think we were only 1300 at the time lol.

EDIT: So I couldn't get the rep to open. It is pretty old but his is a screen of the rep existing lol not exactly proof but i dont really care about it that much.
*******http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4...v3.jpg********
LIAR! its 10:51 not 10:50

Elo Anchor

07-21-2012

My friends and I had a 10 min 2 sec match

chris1017266

09-10-2012

my fastest game ever on a 3v3 was 6:00 minutes right on the dot.lol, funny how it turned out that way. i was not in custom i was going against random people and beat the m in 6 min. lol, is that a world record?

Koldheartedjsp

09-10-2012

had an 8 min game once. They got smashed insanely bad, lost a team fight at dragon (that we engaged) and afk'd after about 6 mins

Coola

09-10-2012

Had an 8 min game. Still good though . Pretty much is a super stomp and then they afk. But I've done a 10 min where they didn't AFK.

TSM willxo

09-12-2012

weak

i got firstblood. everyone afk